•Chapter-6•

Edited

A/N Pov

It's break . As usual she don't have her lunch . While working on her desk , she heard a knock

"Come in"

Taehyung entered with his bright smile and his bright aura.

"Yes?" she asked

"I completed the file you told me Ms.kang"

She hummed "put that file on my desk" and He did

"It's lunchtime. Can I go and have my lunch?

"Sure"she replied still focusing on her work , not tearing gaze from the screen. He frowned. " What about you? Aren't you gonna have your lunch?" asked taehyung. "I'll have it later"

He nodded and left

After some time

He came in her cabin "you said you'll have your lunch later, but you didn't "

She frowned "So..... Why does it bother you? " he also got confused . He himself don't know why it bother him that she didn't had her lunch.

She felt something again , warmness. But decided to press it again. Maybe it was a bad idea to choose him.

It's hard to control your feelings because they are not in your hands.

Time skip

Y/N Pov

It was the time of dispersal. Everyone left

I looked at my watch it was 8:03 p.m

I thought of working some more because work is the only thing that can distract me from the outer world.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I looked at my watch again,
1:02 a.m .

I was working from past 5 hours straight. I didn't realised but my back did that's why my lower back is  paining from sitting in the same position whole time.

Well I got In my car and drove to my mansion. We can't call it home because it can be called home when people live in it with happiness.

Happiness and me are enemies for sure.

I got in , all the maids had
left just like they are told . My gaze fell at the dinning table where food was neatly placed & covered. I just got in my room , not wanting to eat .

I didn't had breakfast neither lunch nor dinner but I had 6 cups of coffee....eating disorders. *sigh*

After getting fresh , changing clothes and laying on the bed .  Flashbacks started to come in front of my eyes when I closed them. I sat on my bed for some time taking deep breaths & after trying for straight 30 minutes . I was able to sleep.

Flashback

"Ahhhh....sorry appa sorryyy" the little girl cried while begging her own father . Her  father beating her , showing no mercy , after he was done . He throwed the bat somewhere in the corner of the dark basement "YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO COME OUT FOR TWO DAYS AND NO FOOD!" he shouted. She was sobbing continuously. She shook her head"No appa please , I fear dark , it's so dark in here. I'm sorryyy please" he didn't even hear her pleadings and walked out of the door closing it with a loud thud.

The little girl, Yn & he was her father. He didn't liked her because him and his wife wanted a boy so can he will help them for business.

That's why they adopted a boy , Kang Chan-hee . They don't love him that much . They're just gonna use him .Yn used to hate Chan-hee cause she thought her parents hate her because of him. He was just a year younger than her. Chan-hee didn't hate yn . Infact he wanted to talk to her , play with her but he was not allowed to.

Yn was a mistake actually . They even thought of aborting it but they thought that if it will be a boy they can use him for expanding their business. When they found out it was a girl . They didn't treated her right .

She was treated like some kind of a maid .

Right now she was lying on the floor in store room where she sleeps . She looked up at the ceiling and crying while blaming her fate .

The fact she was happy that they let her go school , but only if she will complete all the house chores . It felt hard for her to do work and study together but she managed. She Had To.

Chan-hee was in abroad for studies whereas she completed her high school.

"It's okay! You can do it Yn!" she said looking down from her window.

_______________

Hello sweethearts . How are y'all?

If you find any mistake. Do comment down .

You liked this?!

💜사랑해💜