•Chapter-23•

Edited

"Really? It's okay you can take more time if you want" he said looking back at her.

"No, it's already 6 months & I also wanna know my in-laws." She said

He smiled and pulled her more closer while she sat comfortably on his lap, adjusting herself.

They stayed like this for some more minutes. For Taehyung this is the best moment , her in his arms.

She looked up slowly. When her eyes met his , he unconsciously leaned towards her & attached his lips with her. They shared a soft kiss only full of love. There was no lust , Just pure love.

They broke the kiss . Yn breathing heavily while Taehyung's breaths were normal. He stared at her with a smile playing on his lips. He removed a strand of hair that was blocking the view of her beautiful face. He pecked her cheeks , forehead , chin , nose and lastly her lips multiple times.

"When are you coming to meet my parents then?" He asked while playing with her hairs.

She paused and said.

"What about a day after tomorrow?" She asked

"A day after tomorrow , it is then" he announced. She nodded and they spent some beautiful moments there.

That maybe will stored as a memory only....

Time skip

Yn was getting ready. She looked herself in the mirror while fixing her hair. Trying to think positive.

She felt two arms wrapping around her waist from back

She felt two arms wrapping around her waist from back. She looked up in the mirror and saw Taehyung hugging her with a smile.

"You look beautiful, love" he said, adjusting her hairs.

He whispered in her ears . She looked at him with a pout , being nervous while he understood it in no time.

"Everything will go smoothly don't worry , sweetheart. It's gonna be okay."

He assured

She nodded. He walked up to his car with her hand in his.

Yn was staring out of the window the whole ride, in her own world while Taehyung was glancing at her from time to time.

They both reached.

He opened her side of car's door like a gentleman he is , only with her .

She gasped looking at the big mansion in front of her.

"You liked it?" He asked

She nodded still looking at the mansion in awe . But after looking at this her insecurities grew more. She is just normal girl , that live alone , sometimes it's even hard to manage her own expenses.

While Taehyung is from a rich family. His father is the CEO of a well-known business company. Every person in Korea knows him.

"Are you sure they'll like m-" before she can continue he placed a peck on her lips.

"Ta-"

*Peck*

"Atle-"

*Peck"

"Wh-"

*Peck*

"St-"

*Peck*

"It's ok , princess. Just think positive. First of all , who can even reject a beautiful sweetheart like you hmm..?''

He said while patting her head.

"I'm sure they'll like you"

He said before dragging her to the mansion.

She felt that something wrong is going to happen....