•Chapter-8•

Edited

Y/N Pov

I was looking at taehyung who was sorting out some files in my cabin as I want them in some minutes.

"It's all because of her , if she would have been careful, he would be ruling a big company . Kim Corporations. It's under me for now . " Yn thought staring at him.

Next day

While working on my desk , I looked at the time , 3:09 pm  . I told taehyung to complete a file & submit it at sharp 2:30 pm . He's late.

I called him but he didn't picked up. What's up with this boy now?!

I got up and headed towards his desk . He's not here. When I turned back to my cabin , I saw Taehyung with a girl?

I went to them & they were flirting . Taehyung leaning against the door frame .

"You are looking beautiful today" taehyung said

The girl thanked him while putting a strand of hair behind her ear.

I walked towards them while taking long strides.

"You both were supposed to be at work . THIS IS OFFICE NOT A PUBLIC PARK!!! " I yelled

They got startled & the girl ran to her desk.

" And you Mr.kim meet me in my cabin. Now" I ordered before walking out of the scene.

A/N Pov

Taehyung knew he fucked up.

He followed her behind while praying silently for not getting yelled or fired.

She stopped after reaching in middle of the cabin . Turning around she faced him .

"Where is the file that was supposed to be on my desk at sharp 2:30?!?" She asked with a calm but dangerous tone.

A chill went down his spine . This man totally forgot about that because of his friend's birthday party.

He looked down "I'm sorry I forgot"

"Do you think your sorry can fix everything?" She asked while going towards her seat before sitting on it.

" M-My apologises , I promise to not to repeat this mistake again" he Apologized before bowing 

She chuckled "I'm not a kid to believe in promises.... Grow up Mr.kim. Promises are meant to be broken."

He looked down not wanting to look at her eyes, speechless.

She sighed "It's your first & last warning. It should not repeat again, unless you want to get sued."

He again bowed several times & completed the file after going on his desk . The day went like this.

Flashback

"Ohh..... Taehyung hyung got a crush hehe" jungkook giggled playfully

When Taehyung was going to say something Yn came with their orders.

"Here are your orders ,Sir" she said while placing the last order.

"Anything else?" She asked .

"No , thank you" the guy with dimples said while smiling politely.

Yn bowed & left.

Y/N Pov

I served all of their orders .

"Anything else?" I asked

"No , thank you" the guy with dimples said.

Thank god!

I bowed & left as fast I can.

But felt someone staring at me .

--------------

💜Take Care💜