•Chapter-46•

Edited

I sat there in hospital bed after fainting in corridor luckily Yn was taken by nurses before. I rethinked about her words she said before passing out and the scenes that often flash in front of my eyes and gives me severe headache plus the files of Kim Corporations I founded in her cabin.

The scenes were of a boy with a girl near a beautiful lake having some romantic moments or in a University together, kissing eachother.

No doubt that boy is actually me and the the girl is Yn. Everything registered in my mind now even the accident that happened was planned before.

I got up from the bed and pulled the drip that was attached to my hand harshly.

I opened the door of her room, to my surprise the room was empty. My eyes fell on the window that is open. This can't be.

I rushed to the window and looked down. The room is not that high. There she was sitting in the garden in the corner. I was going to jump from here too but I really can't risk anything now , atleast not when our lives are finally coming together.

I ran downstairs. Upon reaching, I roamed my eyes around the garden.

Ground slipped beneath my feet when I saw her laying on the grass with some blood oozing out of her head. A man was standing near her with a rod in his hands that are soon gonna be not there after sometime.
I ran towards her and pulled her head on my lap.

"Please baby wake up. See I'm here! Your Taetae. Princess please. I'm begging you, wake up." She moved a little bit but her movements stopped completely after some seconds. Some nurses rushed to us and held her.

"I want her completely fine and healthy. If something happened to her , I'm gonna kill each one of you." I warned , they looked at me , terrified.

After they were gone I turned to the man who dared hit my princess. He was a mental patient as he was wearing hospital clothes. He was looking at the rod in his hands with amusement. I took a mental note to snatch his eyes out of his socket. I snatched the rod from him making him snap his head towards me.

I banged the rod on his head with full force not before pulling him into the shadows this was enough to bleed his head. I'm not going to stop atleast not now. After sometime when he started screaming, some people along with security came and pulled him away.

Then I realised that I should be with my sweetheart rather than with this fucking mental bastard so I let the security take that moron away because after sometime he's gonna be my pet's meal.

Sitting outside ICU, I paced back and forth waiting for the doctor. Finally what felt like eternity the doctor came out.

"What happened to her? She is ok right?"

"Mr. Kim , Mrs. Kim is fine but...."

"But?"

"She's in coma"

..........

I sat on the bed near her. Right now she's in mansion, My mansion. It's been six months since she is in coma.

"She took her medicine?" I asked the nurse, she nodded making me relieved

These six months were not easy , I had to take over her company in her absence along with mine too. She handled both companies excellently and I'm not sure how I am doing because this is the first time I am doing it.

I found out that she have some connections in underworld, I was astonished after finding it out.

Sometimes this becomes mandatory of you have a bigger empire, in order for your safety. I had to deal with them too, they're kind of cool though.

I reached the basement. Onyx( the black leopard ) was laying in his cage. My eyes fell on the man, the one who dared to hit my darling with his filthy hands. Now his hands are detached from his body. He is dead now so there is no point of torturing him more.

I dragged his body towards Onyx and throwed him there. Onyx was happy to eat new human.

When I entered the living room, Kevin was sitting there waiting for me.

"Hey" I said reaching him.

"Hello! How's Mrs. Kim" he asked

"Her health is getting better. She will wake up in few days hopefully." I muttered, praying my words to come true.

He nodded and we started talking about my underworld business that I started few months ago. I did it because this is the first time handling a company and if something goes wrong, it can be used as a backup.

......

The nurse did her work while I sat there staring aty princess , something I can do for the rest of my life without complaining.

A glint of happiness and hope sparked in my eyes when I saw her finger moving a little.

So I called the nurse immediately.

*

A/N : I really don't know what's happening*sobbing*