•Chapter-45•

Edited

"Hey can I get a pet?" Taehyung asked while peeking from outside of the room.

"Sure, if you want it alive then it should not come in my way!" I replied while focusing on reading my book.

When there was no response, I craned my head to the door , there was no one. He dropped the idea.

....

"Yn!Yn! Come see my new pet." He dragged me to the basement....?

''You kept your pet in basement?" I thought he will not bring any pet.

"Yes"

And we were there, it was a bit dark , he turned back, switched the lights on.

I nearly screamed looking in front of me, flinching but he was there to hold me. It was a giant black leopard in a silver cage.

"Are-are you mad or what? Huh? This is your pet?" I asked still processing the scene infront of me. The leopard roared making me step back but my back collided with Taehyung's hard chest. He held me back from my forearms.

"You didn't liked it? It took me weeks to choose it! And guess what? This cage is made from silver. I specially customised it." He excitingly said as if he is showing a cute cat and not a deadly animal.

I noticed some blood on the floor of cage.

"Who's it?"

"Oh yeah! There were some dead bodies here, believe me they were rotting and the smell was unbearable so I fed him, he seems to like it so much. One of them was half alive too, I hope you don't mind." He replied casually

My eyes became a saucer hearing it. He-he did that. Isn't he like a soft Taehyung now?

"I asked the guards and they told me one was your employee and there was a old man and women too. They were dead already so I didn't asked about them." He said so calmly like he is telling about a doll being thrown to death and not a human body.

The old man and women must be so called mom and dad.

Getting no response from my side he throwed his arm on my shoulder and dragged me near the cage.

"NO! I'M NOT GOING NEAR THIS THING! I LOVE MY LIFE.. OKK?!"

I screamed hoping this ruthless man would spare me but he dragged me more making my legs shiver. What if this thing will come out cage and eat me alive?

"Don't be scared, he is a good boy like me."

"You and good boy? What a joke!" I scoffed , his glare was enough to shut me.

He is becoming dominating nowadays and I don't mind it.

My thoughts were interrupted when I saw that leopard just in front me. Without thinking twice I hugged him.

He chuckled
"It's nothing. He is so nice. You should say hello and he will become your friend."

"Are you kidding me Mr.Kim Taehyung?"

He turned me around and there it was that black giant thing staring right into my soul with grave expression as it would eat me alive if I took my second breath , that was the reason my breath hitched. Looking at me , Taehyung showed a little bit of mercy and pulled me backwards.

Thank god! But I'm never gonna enter the basement again atleast not when a deadly giant black animal is living here.

........................

The meeting finally came to an end. Mr. Hwang wanted to talk something in private so Yn , me , Mr. Hwang and Mrs. Hwang that just entered now was in meeting room for now. I sat a corner , not wanting to disturb them.

Those three were talking while I was sorting out notes from the meeting.

I looked up and saw Yn eyes teary and red. Mrs. Hwang's hand was on her cheek and she was looking at her lovingly but Yn was not. Yn yanked her hand away and Mr. Hwang opened his mouth to say something but Yn was quick to shout.

"JUST GET OUT!"

"Atleast liste-" Without letting him complete his sentence she spoke again but this time her voice was low and weak came out as whisper , it was hardly audible.

"Pl-please I already had enough."

I ran to her and checked her body for any bruises by any chance.

"What happened, sweetheart?"
I pleaded for her answer .

"Please tell them to leave" she was on the verge to pass out. I turned towards them and assured them that that whatever it will be , it will be fine.

Pulling her on my lap on the nearby chair after they were out , stroking her hair , laying her head on my chest I asked.

"Now tell me what happened? And don't panic. Take deep breaths for me . You'll do that for me?"

She nodded following my words.

"That's my girl. No tell me what happened ."

"They said that they are my parents." She cried

"What ?"

"Yes-s, Kangs were not my real pa-parents. Mr. Hwang and Kang were enemies so Kangs planned their accident. That time Mo- Mrs. Hwang was 8 m-months pregnant. Due to accident, I was born early. Kang bribed the doctor and doctor told Mr. & Mrs. Hwang that Mrs. Hwang had a abortion while I was ta-aken by Kangs. They planned to tell Hwangs about me later and get all their shares but Hwangs already moved to Italy by then and Kangs were not able to locate them." She said stuttering in between with sobs making my heart squeeze. I stuffed her face in my chest.

"Please darling don't cry. Talk to me instead." I plead

"My life is fucked up *sniff* first those so called parents, Then you left me with heartbreak. I finally started to get used to my new life but you entered again and then Chan-hee, grandma and now Mr. and Mrs. Hwang plus I'm married to you knowing you already have a girl in your life that you love. Tell me now what should I do? Nevermind living is not a option I should die instead."