•Chapter-18•

Edited

A/N Pov

When Yn entered university she saw everyone holding balloons at the entrance. She got confused.

Is it some kind of event today?/ She recalled previous days but nothing came.

When everyone saw yn coming they got on either sides giving yn a way to walk

When everyone saw yn coming they got on either sides giving yn a way to walk. Yn gulped , her social anxiety hitting but somehow collected her courage & walked. She felt something soft falling on her when she looked up ,rose petals were falling on her. She looked up trying to find the source but finding no one and tearing her gaze she saw

A handsome boy came getting on his knee infront of her making her shock.

The handsome man was none other than Kim Taehyung. He held her small hands in his big one & stared at her with his gaze containing love , that is only for her.

He took a deep breath before uttering

"I don't know how to start but ...... I want to confess. I can't control my feelings for you anymore. You make my heart race whenever you are near me. I can admire you forever. I didn't used to believe in love but After I met you I got to knew about this wonderful feeling . I promise to keep you happy for the rest of your life. I love you so much Yn-ah ."

"Please give me a chance to prove my love for you , sweetheart." He whispered

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

He asked lovingly while taking out a ring from his pocket.

Yn nodded her head without thinking twice. She trusted him more than herself. He grinned.

He slide the ring in her finger gently before kissing her hand.

She admired the crown ring on her finger with a smile playing on her face . He found her extremely cute. He'll find her cute even if she's walking, eating, watching a movie or anything.

"Thank you so much ,My princess"

After some time

Both Taehyung and Yn were walking in the garden while holding each other's hands .

"Why did you made all students hold balloons? And how did they even agreed to it?" Yn enquired

Taehyung didn't knew what to say , he is the badboy of the university. Every student know him . He is the son of the university trustee . Yn don't know this about Taehyung Or we can say he didn't let her know anything.

"You just became my girlfriend and already started asking questions" he whinnied.

Yn blushed when he mentioned her as his girlfriend.

He stopped walking. Yn also stopped.
He hugged her tightly rocking back and forth.

" I'll make you the happiest girl , darling"

Even his little actions can make her blush & he knows it. He have a deep effect on her. Her eyes went glossy listening to it.

He gently broke the hug and stared at her eyes.

"Don't cry , I said I'll make you happy but you already started crying.. hmm?"

She sobbed

He wiped her tears with his thumb pad

"Shh...No more cryings"

-------------------------

I'm back with short chapter 😁🙆🏻👁️✨