•Chapter-17•

Edited

Soon Taehyung held Yn's hand and dragged her to water. They all started to play in water , splashing water on eachother , having fun . But Yn was unaware that someone is staring at her with love & care in his eyes.

-------------------

A/N Pov

A guard gave file to Yn and left. She opened & read it . The file contains the information of Kang Chan-hee.

"So he is coming korea next week" mumbled to herself . She was sitting in her mansion in living room. Her eyes diverted to the end of the page where his mobile number was written. She extended her phone from the pocket. Dialling his number having a inner battle of thoughts , whether to call him or not.

Suddenly Taehyung bursted in her mansion in living room with a loud thud making her flinch. When she flinched harshly, her finger touched the call button. Her eyes widened.

"KIM TAEHYUNG!" She shouted

He cheekily smiled , Showing off his cute bread cheeks.

"Yes mam. What happened?" He asked with a smile totally not bothering her shouting.

"Hello" she heard a manly voice coming from her phone. She gulped before placing her phone near her ear While Taehyung sat in front of her while biting a apple that was placed on the table in the fruit basket.

"Hello" she replied

"Who's this?"

"Do you want your parents alive?"
She asked totally ignoring his question.

"Who are you? Is it Yn?" He asked

She was surely shocked that he recognised her this easily. Taehyung was able to listen what Chan-hee is saying as the mansion was pin drop silent. He just knew that it's a male on the other side of call.

"Yes it's me now answer my question"
She said nonchalantly

"Well you can decide. They are your parents not mine" he knew somehow that this day will come after listening about his sister's success on internet.

They never loved Chan-hee . treated him like a stranger. At a young age he was sent to boarding school in abroad.

Taehyung's eyes widened after hearing this.

She scoffed

"They were never my parents. I even hate my surname because it was given by them"

"Me too Sissy. They were gonna use me as a puppet in their business after I come to Korea."

She poked her inner cheek with her tongue when he called her Sissy.

She just cutted the call.