•Chapter-16•

Edited

"Tsk..tsk..tsk.... You really don't have brain or your brain have only shit. DIDN'T I TOLD YOU TO NOT ME CALL DAUGHTER?!

They both nodded being scared of her.

-----------------

A/N Pov

Yn started to laugh manically making them more scared . She picked a hockey stick that was lying at the corner . Their eyes widened.

"P-please don't do this we are your pa-parents" they pleaded.

"Oh yes! The parents who loved me this much that were even ready to sell me. Huh?!'' she said being sarcastic.

The reason she ran away from that house was this that they were gonna sell her to a random old man.

"We're sorry please" they pleaded while the girl infront of them had no mercy.

*hit*
*hit*
*hit*
*hit*

"Ah..ah.....pleaseeee" her 'mother' whimpered when the wooden stick came in contact with skin harshly.

She throwed the stick in corner of the room & left the basement while her each step echoing in the whole mansion.

The guards came in & saw them whimpering with just few hits.

They don't know that this was just beginning.

______________________________________

Flashback

Next day

A/N Pov

Yn entered to University and she saw BTS  waiting for them.

"Good morning" She wished along with Jisoo.

They wished back with a smile.

All came one by one saying comforting words while patting her head .

She was sure that Taehyung told about them about her past which she told him yesterday in the Ferris wheel. When all were done Taehyung came and hugged her , rubbing her back. He then broke the hug gently and kissed her forehead, giving her butterflies in stomach .

"If you'll ever need something then don't hesitate to tell me. I'll be there for you whenever you'll need someone. You can lean on me."
Taehyung said while looking at her face adoringly .

These words mean so much to her. After everyone betrayed her. Her parents abandoned her. He is the only one who told her that she can lean on him , that he will be there whenever she will need someone.

She looked at him with her glistening eyes.

"Don't cry , sweetheart. Tears don't suit you." He said while wiping the fresh tears.

She sobbed.

"Th-thank y-you s-so much" said Yn while hugging him and clutching his shirt in her fist.

After some time

Yn was sitting in cafetaria while Jisoo was teasing her about the forehead kiss & hug.

" Action speaks louder than words "
That was what she said....

BTS came towards them . Taehyung sat beside Yn with his & Yn's lunch that he just bought.

"You really don't have to do this. I could've bought it" Yn said when he placed the lunch in front of her ordering her to eat.

"You don't have to do anything . When I'm here . Just order, Darling." He said 

After some months

Yn and Taehyung were sitting near a river that was at the back side of the university. Only few students know about this.

BTS and Jisoo were also here , playing in water .

Soon Taehyung held Yn's wrist and dragged her in water.

------------