•Chapter-34•

Edited

After some minutes, Mrs.Kim walked out of the door , smirking.

______________________________________

"Oh! So you came. I was waiting for you from a long time." She said pouting, looking awful.

"So that Nurse told you everything.. hm?" She added

I was going to say something but Nurse's words clicked my mind.

"Please don't tell this to anyone that I told you this or else Mrs.Kim will kill me for sure."

"No, she didn't told me anything. I have common sense unlike you. When I searched Taehyung and others , they were not there and ofcourse if they are not in hospital then they'll ll be in Mansion."

"Done with your bull shit? Now just get out from here" she almost yelled pointing at the main gate.

"Where is Taehyung?" I asked , ignoring her words , just wanting to see him now , to lay in his arms & letting out all my sorrows and struggles I endured in past weeks.

"Wherever he is! He don't wants to meet you!" She spatted

"You really lie horribly"

Her next word made the ground slipped underneath my feet. This can't be ,

"He got Memory Loss"

"Don't lie!" I said. Hoping this would be some kind of joke.

"I'm not, he hitted his head hard with the cement road when he fell''

"Please tell me you're lying" I pleaded, I was raging a few minutes ago but here I'm now pleading her to declare that this statement is false. Love can make you do anything.

"Oh! I wish- No, I don't wish . I'm so happy my son forgot you. Finally, he can get rid of you"

I joined my hands infront of her.

"Please let me meet him once." I uttered bowing my head.

"Guards!" She shouted.

That was the last thing before I was thrown out of the Mansion by those two bulky guards.

2 Months Later

I sat in my apartment , sipping coffee while looking out of the Window. Looking at the Busy roads of City.

In these months, I tried my best to meet Taehyung but that lady didn't let me. I even begged her by falling in her feets. I didn't even met Jisoo or BTS because she threatened me to not to meet them otherwise she'll harm them.

I'm sure Mr.Kim and others would try to find me but they can't because I'm living in the Countryside and Mrs. Kim would've done something to stop them , anyways it's a beautiful area, but I can't feel anything now except numbness.

Dropping out of the college, I decided to focus on my career as I always wished. I wish Taehyung was here , with me. He doesn't remember me. He don't remember anything , not even our first kiss, not even our cuddles, not even the beautiful moments we spent.

Sobbing, my cries turned heavier with each passing second . After hours, I decided that this will the last time I cry, Now no more crying. I'm just gonna focus on my career as this is the last choice I'm left with .

I have no choice, heck I had never.

More Months passed by , I got a devasting news about Mr.Kim , he got into a accident.