•Chapter-7•

Edited

Flashback

A/N Pov

''It's okay! You can do this Yn" she said looking down from her window.

She was not going to suicide or something , but was trying to run away from this 'house' or Hell , We can say.

She jumped ,successfully landing on the ground without breaking her leg or arm as she thought.

Running as fast she can from all the energy remaining while catching her breath she said, "Finally! Thank god!"

Her hands resting on her knees . Looking at the small house in front of her , she pressed the bell before taking a step back.

The door opened & a girl of her age came, hugged her while rocking her back & forth in the process with happiness.

"Finally you did it bitch! . I'm so proud of you!" the girl stated cheerfully while smiling brightly showing her teeth.

"Calm down Jisoo . Can I stay at your house for some days?" Asked Yn, unsure .

"Sure! Sure!" Jisoo said dragging her in. Yn gazed around the house . Simple yet elegant. Neat and clean.

"Where is aunt & uncle?" Yn asked

"Oh. They're at grandma's house because she is sick"

"Ok , I hope she will be fine"

"When are they gonna come & will they be okay with me staying here?" Yn enquired again while looking down , fiddling with her fingers. Still not sure about their reaction.

"Ofcourse stupid girl! They know everything & they're the one who told me to tell you to stay here. You can stay here for as much time you want." said Jisoo, feeling proud and pity at her.

"Thank you so much Jisoo . I don't know what would have happened to me if you wouldn't be here" Yn said while engulfing Jisoo in a bone crashing hug.

Jisoo smiled and hugged her back.

"Well I'm really happy that you made it till here . Thank god now you can live peacefully away from your so-called parents" jisoo did that so called hand sign.

" You're right"

After some more chit-chat Jisoo showed her the guest room where she's supposed to stay.

Next day

Yn woke up early & decided to make the breakfast. Just then Jisoo entered the kitchen with half sleepy eyes.

"Good morning sleepyhead " yn wished.
Jisoo yawned & said in her morning voice"gwood mworning" .

Yn chuckled and started to serve breakfast

"What are your plans though?" Asked Jisoo while yawning.

"I will find a job & join college" replied yn while playing with her food.

Jisoo nodded

"I also have to move Outta here . I can't stay here forever " Yn added

"Ofcourse you can bitch!!" Jisoo shouted

"Ok mam" Yn said while saluting playfully , not wanting to argue in early morning.

After 6 months

{Yn was glad that her parents didn't tried to find her}

She is living in a small rented apartment . Moving out from Jisoo's house after convincing her and her parents was a bit difficult. But not wanting to be a burden on someone, this was necessary. She surely had fun there for the whole month.

She joined a university through scholarship. Mostly rich kids go there but she was lucky enough to pass a  scholarship.

She would go to university in the morning & After coming back and changing her clothes & it will be time for her job place that is a café . After coming home at night she would study & then sleep.

It was tough but it's how life works . You'll not get everything done you'll have to make it.

She wanted to do something big to take revenge from her 'parents' .

Right now she was working , serving drinks & snacks. The door opened revealing some boys around her age .

[A/N :- Y/N is 19 ]

Her gaze fell at them . Somehow they seem familiar. Shrugging off her thoughts she went to them to take their order.

"What would you like to order , sir?" She asked maintaining her professional tone while holding her notepad in her left hand and pen in right .

A flirty looking man said "You" .
She looked at them weirdly, going to say something but another one shouted .

"JIMIN , WHERE ARE YOUR MANNERS?"  Said the man with broad shoulders. Not knowing how to respond she kept her mouth shut.

"Oww" Jimin uttered while rubbing his arm where the broad shoulder man hitted.

"Sorry Jin hyung" he whispered while apologizing.

"Apologize to her not me" Jin told like a mother teaching her son manners.

Jimin looked at her & laughed nervously "I'm sorry ... I was just...." He trailed off

"It's okay sir" she said not wanting to expand this drama , if that rude owner got to know he will blame everything on her without hearing her explanation. Getting fired was just few talks away.

"Your order , sir?"

6 of them looked at the menu & gave their order but the remaining 1 one was just staring at her face like she grew horns on her head . She nodded & wrote all the orders on her notepad.

Yn looked at the one who was in no mood to stop staring right at her soul.

"And sir, your order?"  She turned to him.

"Anything you like" he said placing the menu on the table.

"Uh..." She didn't know what to say, speechless.

"What's you favourite from here?"he asked while pointing at the menu that was now lying on the edge of the table ready to hit the floor.

"Cheese cake & black sugar bubble tea"
She said whatever came in her mind first.

"That's my order" he told while leaning his back on the seat.

She nodded & left not wanting to talk more to these weirdoes.

"Someone got a crush" Jimin said looking at him while wiggling his brows , teasing him.

"Ohh..... Taehyung hyung got a crush hehe." jungkook said

When Taehyung was going to say something Yn came.

----------------------

💜사랑해💜