Character Descriptions/Visuals

A/N: Just doing them on more reoccurring people. This is not all the cast!

(I do not own any of these characters. All characters belong to their respectable owner)

CWs: Smut, drinking, smoking, violence, fighting, criminal activity, possible drug use, etc.

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

Y/N: You became close friends with Mikasa, who you only met a year ago. You were starting to get closer. But you were always kind of a loner. You enjoyed your solitude a lot. You were glad you had just one friend, Mikasa. And you were content completely. You aren't a party girl, you'd much rather focus on hobbies or school. You weren't a sad or gloomy person. Simply just shy. Or rather more open to conversation when you aren't the one approaching the person, but rather the person approaching you. Your exterior looked stand-offish but if anyone was to come up to you and speak to you, you wouldn't turn them down. In fact, you were rather good at conversation. You lived with your father but he's just one of those dads that trusts you enough to mind his own business. You'd better describe it as not attentive enough since that's why your mother divorced him.

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

Mikasa: She's a super relaxed kind of friend with her own issues and complexities. She's a kind-hearted person who is sort of reserved. She talks about what she wants to talk about with whoever she wants to talk about it with. When she's with you, she tends to loosen up and her humor tends to shine a little more. From what you've noticed, Mikasa's home life seems a bit hectic with her mother giving birth to her new baby brother and her father being spotty in her life. She doesn't talk about it much...

 She doesn't talk about it much

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

Eren: He's not someone who can trust others easily. The friends he has are the ones he's had for a long time. Since childhood. New faces are ones he tends to ignore. He's rather quiet but when he talks to new people, he tends to be stand-offish and a little mean. Just a mean-spirited person. His closest friends describe him as relaxed and naturally very funny. He cares about his friends deeply and they hold importance to him significantly. He doesn't tell them that though.

 He doesn't tell them that though

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

Jean: A player at heart but has a good sense of humor. His parents own a couple of businesses in Paradis that are doing well so he's well off. His slick smile and tall physique makes him almost irresistible to almost any girl. Oh, not to mention he's in varsity football. Although he's not entirely dedicated to the sport since it wasn't a personal desire. He tends to relax more around his friends but when his parents are around, he's a good boy.

 He tends to relax more around his friends but when his parents are around, he's a good boy

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

Armin: Super nice but do not get fooled, he's not as innocent as he paints himself to be. He's closest to Eren but tends to have a better attitude. He's the good cop to Eren's bad cop facade. They work well together and have been friends for as long as they can remember. He's a reasonable and calm guy. Someone that can make friends with anyone with his warm smile. But perhaps his blonde hair makes him look more approachable. Despite that, he's rather attractive. Girls call him underrated. But he's not an easy guy.

 But he's not an easy guy

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

A/N: Y'all are not getting a chapter until I am ONE HUNDRED percent happy with it. This is just a preview. I've never written Eren as his typical fanon asshole self LOL so I'll give it a shot. Pray for me. I'll do the same for you guys... -ian :3