twenty

✩✩✩✩✩

Eren

Eren quickly rushed down his stairs to answer his front door that someone was eagerly knocking on. He knew Armin was stopping by but he had no idea that Zeke, his brother, would be coming on barely any notice.

He took a moment to catch his breath before opening the door. The two blondes stood alongside each other, laughing at jokes or conversation that they held. They turned and looked at Eren as he hurriedly tied his hair up since it was messy from the sex you had with him.

He swallowed before sighing.

"Can't you guys just wait in your cars or something if I wasn't answering right away? Jesus..." Eren said as he left the door open for their entrance, heading to the kitchen for some much needed water.'

"Working out?" The taller, older blonde teased his little brother. Armin chuckled as he sat on a bar stool near the kitchen island. Eren grabbed a cold water bottle before drinking from it and turning around, facing the two.

"Yeah." Eren plainly replies. Zeke chuckles.

"I figured. The scratches on your back show the effort you put into it," Zeke makes fun of him. Eren sighs as he stood shirtless in the kitchen. It was too hot to put one on and his shirt was already used and dirty from the sex.

"Why are you here?" He asks Zeke casually. Zeke shrugged his shoulders.

"I had some news that I wanted to share with you. Get me a beer," He orders Eren. Eren goes into the fridge and slides a beer across the island countertop. Zeke grabs it and with the edge of the countertop, he opens it with no struggle. He takes a couple of sips before speaking.

"I stopped by the hospital to visit your mom. But the doctors said that only family is allowed to see her now. I don't know what it's about but I suggest you go and see what's happening since you know Dad isn't going to say shit," Zeke tells him.

Eren sighed. This could mean good or bad news. And the uncertainty of it made him stress out. He takes another gulp of water as he glances at Armin.

"I'll visit after I go do something with Armin then. I'll let you know what's up," Eren replied calmly. Zeke nodded before taking another sip of beer.

"So, is she here right now? Who is it? Hitch again?" Zeke asks aloud. Armin and Eren shush him in unison.

"You're gonna get me killed. Shut up," Eren almost whispers to his big brother. Zeke chuckles.

"So it's not her? Who is it then?" He asks.

"A friend of ours," Armin answers. Zeke looks over at Armin.

"Really? In the friend group then? Is it Mikasa? Because I saw that coming," Zeke guesses. Armin and Eren shush him in unison again.

"No, dumbass. A new friend in the group. She got here last summer. Shut up," Eren quickly ends his brother's curiosity. Zeke chuckles again before taking another sip from his drink.

"I want to meet her then. I know all of your friends. I even know Hitch. You can't keep this one a secret from me all the sudden," Zeke lightheartedly tells them.

"She's in the shower and you have to go because Armin and I got shit to do. She said she wasn't sleeping over so I'll shower and drop her off," Eren switched his direction of statement from Zeke to Armin. Armin nods and Zeke finishes his beer before sliding it back at Eren.

"Alright, alright. I'll go. Remember to call me and see what's up with your mom. Bye Armin," Zeke tells him before approaching the door, leaving the house. Eren sighed before throwing the glass bottle away.