twenty nine

A/N: 2-3 more saturdays and then this story will be finished! Crazy to think, huh? don't be too sad. I'll go on my break and come back on MARCH 30TH with the first chapter to my new fanfic: apt.222! So don't worry, I will ALWAYS be here to provide you eren fanfics LOLL enjoy this chapter!- ian :3

☆☆☆☆☆

I approach the large house and get out of my car before taking a deep breath, approaching the door. I knocked on it and not even a moment later, Willy answered with a previous smile, holding a spliff in his mouth as he exhaled. He grabbed his spliff before giving me a small smile.

He reached his empty hand out for me to grab. I looked at it for a moment before hesitatingly grabbing it and going inside. He closed the door behind us and handed me the spliff. I held it in between my fingers before taking a couple of hits, handing it back to him. He shook his head.

"Nah, keep it. You need it more than me," He told me as we walked through his hallway and into the living room that played music in a casual volume. I held the spliff between my fingers, taking small hits since it's been awhile since I smoked anyhow.

In the living room were Lara, Louise, and a couple of other friends of theirs that I didn't know. I swallowed before taking a couple more hits, observing the room as Willy stood next to me.

He nudged me, trying to get me to lighten up at the sight of unfamiliar people and also of familiar people. Lara and Louise laughed as they held their solo cups before looking at me with previous smiles. Their eyebrows raised at the sight of me before they stood up in unison and approached me with hugs.

I hesitatingly accept their hugs and rub both of their backs. It felt good to get a hug anyway. It didn't matter who it was from.

"Holy shit...How are you? Last time we saw each other it was super rushed. We miss you," Lara tells me as they pull away from me, observing me closely with smiles. I manage a small smile.

"I've been better but I'm here for some stress relief so I was hoping you guys could help me," I lightheartedly told them. Louise pours me a cup of liquor and hands it to me.

"Come, let us introduce you to our friends then," Louise tells me. I accept the cup and take a sip before taking another hit and following the girls.

I sat beside the girls as they spoke to a pair of boys and a girl. The unknown people looked at me, intrigued with me.

"Guys, this is Y/n, our old high school friend," Louise introduces me.

"Well, she's more than just a high school friend. She was like our best friend until she left to go to school in Paradis like a loser," Lara teases me. I chuckled softly as I took another sip of alcohol. Lara points at each person in the group.

"That's Greiz, Paula, Orluo, and Eld. All Marley U, by the way," Lara tells me. I chuckled again.

"Sorry that I'm the odd one out. Paradis U isn't all that bad though," I try to redeem myself. They laughed.

"Yeah right! The only good thing they have over there is sports. Their football team is pretty good, I won't lie," Orluo tells me. I shrugged my shoulders.

"It's pretty quiet and close-knit though. Parties are insane over in Paradis too. Even Marley kids come over for a good time," I rebuttal before taking a couple of hits of the spliff. The group chuckled.

"You might be right. But just overall personality and charm, Marley's got it. Paradis U is full of rejects," Greiz tells me. My eyebrows creased in a lighthearted manner before scoffing.