thirty one

A/N: well, this is the end! don't expect anyone to die or anything...I'll be nice to you guys for this ending like I always am haha...I won't say much in the beginning of this chapter or the end since the epilogue will give you what I want to say in full detail! enjoy the final chapter-ian :3

CW: (short and semi-important but nonetheless) smut!

☆☆☆☆☆

[THIRD PERSON POV]

Your kisses after the words exchanged felt warmer and somehow, more sincere than before. This was love. This is something in which you thought that love did this. He held you tightly as your slow and sensual kisses echoed the empty house, the empty living room. He pulled away.

"Let's go upstairs," He suggests. You gave him a small smile and nodded before holding his hand tightly and going upstairs with him. He led you into his room and didn't bother shutting the door since it was only the two of you in the house.

The pair of you stumbled as you took your clothes off, leaving each other in underwear as you fell onto the bed, Eren on top of you as he dived in to kiss you. He missed this. He missed you and how you tasted. Your body. It's been weeks and he never wants to go through it again.

He kissed the rest of your body, licking your stomach with his warm tongue, causing you to shiver from the feeling of it. He pulled your underwear off and didn't waste any time to start licking and sucking on your pussy. You jumped from the immediate feeling before easing into the familiar feeling you missed.

You hissed as you grabbed his hair and grinded against his face as he licked and sucked your clit the way you liked it. You moaned from the adrenaline and the sensation of it. It was all happening fast and it turned you on. And he knew how to please you. He knows your body like the back of his hand.

His soft tongue tensed as he teased your clit with ease and precision. You shivered and moaned into your mouth as you sunk back into the bed, your head thrown back a bit as you continued to grind on his face. You missed him. And this. You wouldn't want anyone else to be doing this with.

"Eren..." You moaned softly. You enjoyed the head he gave you but you wanted to finish with him inside of you. This felt more intimate to you in a sense. He lifted his head up and looked at you through his eyelashes.

"What is it, babe?" He asks you in a gentle tone before crawling back up to you and landing soft and calculated kisses on your face and neck. You exhaled a shuddered breath before speaking.

"Nothing. I just want you to put it in," You bluntly replied. He chuckled before pulling his own pants down and pulling his hard dick out of his underwear, keeping a grip on it as he teased your wet cunt with the tip of his dick. He groaned as you moaned lightly at the soft feeling of the teasing.

He slowly slid himself inside of you and stood still for a moment before slowly beginning his long strokes in and out of you. Your breasts jumped up and down as he fucked you. You reached out for him, putting your hands on his face as he fucked you.

He observed your features in euphoria. Your eyebrows that were creased upwards in pleasure, your half-lidded irises, your mouth that hung slightly open as you exuded breathy moans. You were perfect to him. Your face itself could make him finish.

He imagines it all: your mouth on his dick, your body open to him, your back arched in front of him, teasing him. You leaving wet and sloppy kisses all over his body, your warm tongue licking his neck, your teeth slightly sinking into his skin as you leave marks on him.