fourteen

A/N: Not gonna lie...I am too busy today to proofread so again I am sorry for any mistakes I made LOL yall get what I mean haha...enjoy!-ian :3

✩✩✩✩✩

Odiha Road Trip

Everyone met up at me and Mikasa's apartment building to pack our things into their respective cars. The deal was still the same except without Elisa. Now, I was looking forward to the trip entirely. I would get the backseat all to myself while Armin and Eren switch off if one or the other were feeling like they needed a driving break but overall, I was going to be in my own world.

Eren took my bag from me before packing it in his trunk. We were taking his Camaro since it was just three duffle bags of clothes between him, Armin and I. Plus, only three people in his car. We didn't need any extra space. I nod, thanking him. I look for Mikasa before hugging her and giving her a peck on the cheek.

"You slept last night, right?" I ask her. She huffs before nodding.

"Yes. I slept eight hours and drank coffee this morning. I already ate and I'm ready to drive. I promise," She tells me to assure me. I smile at her before nodding.

"Okay. Then I'll see you. I would say good luck with your passengers but I doubt it would be crazy. You got a cool set of people," I tell her. She chuckles before looking at Eren and Armin, play fighting as they laughed.

"Good luck to you then. At least you don't have Jean, Connie, and Sasha. Trust me, you'd kill yourself," Mikasa teases her friends. I chuckle before hugging her and separating.

"Y/n do you want to sit in the front?" Armin asks me. I shake my head.

"I'd prefer the back if that's cool with you," I reply. He nods.

"Yeah that's fine. It's whatever," He tells me casually. I held onto the back door handle, waiting for Eren to unlock the car. As I waited, I saw Sasha and Jean fighting over a bite of a honey bun. Jean held her head as far as he could with his wingspan as he took a bite. Sasha jumped to get out of his grip but his hand was too big over her small head. She started to kick.

"Jean! It's not funny! That's my breakfast," She sternly argues. Jean hands her the treat back as he licks his lips.

"It was just a bite. Consider that a thank you for driving to Odiha with your annoying ass," Jean lightheartedly replies with the bite still in his mouth. Sasha huffs before getting in the car and slamming the door angrily.

"She's gotta be on her period or something," Connie tells Jean as he closes the trunk. Sasha swings the door open and turns to look at Connie.

"Don't say shit and act like I didn't hear it. I'll kill you, Constance. Keep trying me," Sasha warns him before slamming the car door shut again. Constance? So that's his real name.

I hear the door unlock and I turn back and open the car door before putting my bookbag on the seat closest to the other door. I get inside and the smell of the familiar car hits me again. A clean car with smooth leather seats. The cool leather hits my skin as I sit down.

Since Elisa wasn't coming anymore, Annie and Eren had their own rooms. Which meant the entire thing changed. Now, Armin and Annie are in a room together. And Jean and Eren are rooming together. So now, everyone has a roommate.

Eren gets in the car as Armin sets up the GPS, putting it on the middle console for Eren to glance at in case of him needing directions. Armin puts his seatbelt on before adjusting his seat to his liking. He had a blanket rolled up before putting it over himself and leaning against the window, ready to sleep. Eren's eyebrows creased.