twenty two

A/N: i'mmmmmm bacckkkkkkkk!-ian :3

✩✩✩✩✩

 A week has passed since we all went to the club and it ended horribly (?). That night, I slept over at Eren's house. When I went back home that morning, Mikasa was concerned out of her mind for Eren and me. I had to reassure her that we were fine. Things just got intense.

I don't think I have anything else to say. I don't want to talk about it.

"Who's coming to Eren's lake house for Spring break? Show of hands?" Mikasa asked the group as we sat in our regular spot in the coffee shop. Everyone raised their hands.

"Should we throw a party?" Connie asks Eren. He shakes his head.

"Jesus, do you not get tired of parties? No parties." Eren puts his foot down. I huff. Connie blows a raspberry in response as Historia and Ymir walk in and sit down. She smiles at us.

"We have an announcement!" Historia tells us. We look at the couple.

"Who's pregnant?" Jean jokes. Ymir snickers.

"No one but if it was someone then it would be her," Ymir answers. Historia nudges her before speaking.

"We finally decided on our vacation spot for our anniversary," Historia announces. The group groans, no longer excited from the news. I chuckle.

"Where is it?" I ask her. She looks at me with a warm smile before answering.

"The Maldives! We're gonna be in one of those things in the water. I already booked the flights and everything," Historia tells us. I smiled.

"How pretty! Have fun. When are you guys going?" I ask. They sit down.

"In a couple of weeks. I'm counting down the days. I even made Ymir get an emergency passport for it," Hissy tells me. I chuckle.

"Who doesn't have a passport nowadays?" Mikasa asks. I cleared my throat before looking at her.

"I don't," I reply. She looks at me.

"Really? You've never traveled outside of the country?" She asks. I chuckle before shaking my head.

"Nope. I visited my Grandma in Florida once. Dad's mom. But that's the farthest I've traveled," I tell her. She chuckles.

"Seems like someone needs to fly you out then," Mikasa suggests, obviously indicating Eren. I snicker before nudging her.

"Hey. We're still on for that dinner, right?" I hear Jean speak to me. I looked at him before looking at Sasha, who gave me a small smile. I nod.

"Yeah. Sash?" I ask her. She nods.

"Of course. You know I'd never miss out on the chance to eat for free," Sasha confirms. I chuckle. I feel my phone vibrate. I smiled to myself because I know Eren texted me whilst hearing the plans from across the table. He sat just about two people over.

eren :p

eren :p

wdym ur going out with jean?

y/n

AND sasha btw

yeah he invited me and sash

awhile back

eren :p

hm...