two

I woke up with a slight headache. Not too bad since I didn't drink that much. But my entire body felt like it was ten tons. My feet were aching from standing too long in those heels even though they didn't hurt much when I had them on last night. Maybe the alcohol made me ignore my body.

I sit up on my bed and look around at the mess we left last night before leaving for the party. Did I enjoy the party? Maybe. It was alright. I couldn't say I had the most fun. It wasn't boring. Meeting Mikasa's friends was definitely a highlight and I enjoyed speaking to them a lot. They were funny and welcoming.

Eren was the only one that didn't get off on the right foot with me. And that's okay. People don't have to like each other. But I think I will be more open to accepting Mikasa's invitations if she were to ask me about something again since I've started to grow comfortable with at least a couple of them since last night.

I turn to look at Mikasa as I groaned and sighed. She was still dead asleep. I turn to my left and grab my phone from my bedside table before checking the time. My eyes widened at the sight of the time.

It was two in the afternoon.

"What the fuck?" I whisper to myself, confused about how I could sleep for that long. I get up from bed and trip on one of Mikasa's dresses. I kick it off of my foot before going into the bathroom and peeing.

After brushing my teeth and washing my face, I go back to my room and watch Mikasa as she calmly sleeps. Her chest rose up and down slowly as her hair violated her face. I could see her sleepy eyes through the thin strands of her hair. She laid flat on her back, her head tilted to the right and one arm lifted on the pillow. Her leg was lifted slightly as she breathed rhythmically.

I shook her slightly so that I didn't shake her head too much. I knew she was gonna wake up and her head will send a shock through her body with a hangover. Her eyes tightened as she came back to consciousness. She groaned in her groggy deep voice.

"Mika, it's two in the fucking afternoon," I tell her for the shock factor of her waking up. She groans, stiffening her body and stretching before letting out a big sigh. She opens her eyes slowly before looking at me. I move the hair out of her face before looking at her.

"You okay? Does your head hurt?" I ask her quietly, mindful of how the volume of my voice could set off a pulse in her head. She rubs her eyes gently.

"What time is it?" She asks, disoriented. I laugh at her for not listening to me the first time before repeating myself.

"It's two in the afternoon," I lightheartedly tell her. She held her breath before chuckling.

"You're fucking lying..." She brushes me off as making a joke. I laugh while grabbing her phone and showing her the time. She looks at her phone with one eye open.

"Jesus...What happened?" She asks. I sit by her as she remained laying in my bed.

"You blacked out around... Three AM? Armin had to lift you over his shoulder and carry you to the car. And then I had to wake my dad up to get you up here," I explain. She laughs.

"That's so embarrassing..." She lightheartedly admits. I chuckle as I rubbed her stomach.

"Are you feeling okay? You want me to get you some aspirin?" I ask her. She slowly sits up and groans.

"Yes...Please...Now," She begs. I laugh at her before retrieving the medicine.

Once I gave her the medicine and water, she checked her phone and laughed while showing me photos. I laughed at her drunk photos with Armin and Jean.