seven

A/N: Prepare for a big shift next chapter! So excited!-Ian :3

✩✩✩✩✩

October 26th

Today is Eren's Halloween party. He decided that the costume party was a good idea from me and he applied it to the invitation. Mikasa was going slutty. Of course. It's a good excuse. But I knew she wouldn't let me go as anything other than a little promiscuous. Not slutty. But not a nun either.

The girls and guys got ready separately. Mikasa dressed up as Catwoman. She wore a latex jumpsuit that was skin-tight. She wore tight black boots and a cat eye mask. She kept her hair down and slicked back as she wore a red lip and some dark eyeshadow. The zipper that was down the middle of her body, was zipped down around the middle of her breasts, showing a considerate amount of cleavage. She looked amazingly sexy.

Sasha dressed up as Cupid. She wore a short, frilly pink dress with red hearts and lacing along the hems of the dress. Her cleavage showed considerably as well as she wore white thigh-high lace leggings with matching garters along her upper thigh. She wore red underwear underneath the dress that said 'Kiss me, I'm Cupid!'. She had on bright red heels that had a single strap around her ankles. Her hair was straightened and down. Her bangs were in the middle and intact as she wore light makeup with a bold lip. A light pink eyeshadow with white eyeliner and a glossy red lip.

Annie wore a cop costume. She had on the skin-tight navy blue uniform with a weapon belt. The only real weapon was the baton she carried on her right hip. She wore heel combat boots with her pants tucked in them. Her top was a button up but she had about three or four buttons off, showing her cleavage but not too much. She wore her hair in a low ponytail as she wore her cop hat and sunglasses. She wore light makeup. Neutral shades on her eyes and lip gloss.

Historia dressed up as a Playboy bunny. The Regina George styled leotard with white sheer leggings and a cute puffy bunny tail just near the small of her back. She wore a fake collar with a bowtie and cute bunny ears. She had her hair down and straightened. She wore cufflinks as bracelets and she had a light sliver eyeshadow with pink tinted lip gloss. She wore close-toed white heels.

Ymir matched with Historia and dressed up as Hugh Hefner. She wore black slacks with a white wife-beater T-shirt. She wore a red velvet robe and dark red slippers. Her hair was slicked back as well, giving her a combover effect.

I dressed up as a nurse. A sexy nurse. Go me. I wore the traditional sexy white and red mini dress. It was mini. You could probably see my buttcheeks when I walk. It was a zip-up dress luckily. It fit really snug and I didn't want any buttons to burst out of the seams. It was a latex dress too but the inside of the dress was a softer material, thank god. I wore thigh-high red heels and a nurse hat with a stethoscope around my neck. I wore white garters around my upper thighs and I wore red lacy underwear. My hair was down and my makeup was also minimal. Light neutral eyeshadow with a red gloss.

Now this felt weird. Months ago, I wasn't a party person and it didn't interest me at all. But having more friends made me more inclined to go out. It's like this friend group brings out the fun in me. And I've been enjoying it before I overthink it and crawl back into my shell eventually. Pushing all of my other thoughts to the back burner. Like my family problems. Legit the last thing I'm thinking about right now.

I walked out of my room after finally getting ready and seeing the rest of the girls. The girls were touching up their makeup and talking amongst themselves. Taking selfies and laughing at jokes that the others made. I slowly walk out into the living room and Mikasa looks at me with wide eyes and a smile. She was intoxicated at the sight of me. She stood up and approached me before looking me up and down.