twenty five

a/n: shorter chapter but it's okay because im blessing you guys

☆☆☆☆☆

CW: smut and physical assault!

[THIRD PERSON POV]

Eren looked at your body splained out on the bed. This was his fantasy; You in this costume. He didn't know what it was about this outfit. But it's had him on chokehold since you wore it.

He let it slip out to Armin at the party. His admiration for your outfit. He's assuming this is how you know how badly he wanted to fuck you in this outfit.

What a present.

He takes his shirt and pants off before attempting to crawl on you. With your high heel against his chest, you stop him. He looks down at your foot before looking back ahead at you, a small smile on his face.

You shook your head sensually with a playful smile. You sat up on the bed before standing up and walking a couple of paces, making your way to Eren's other side as he stood. You grazed his hand before guiding him to sit down.

He complied, completely enamored by the sight of you in your costume. He was almost starstruck as he watched you. You chuckled as he sat on the edge of the bed, still watching you.

You stood over him as he observed your body and outfit, looking at you up and down. With his hand, he felt up on your leg, trying to get under the tight dress. You slapped his hand away.

"Sir, that's inappropriate," You begin to roleplay. He chuckles, complying. You bend over and meet him at eye level before grabbing his face. You looked into both eyes before running your hands through his now loose hair.

You gently grabbed his hand and looked at him.

"Tell me where it hurts," You sensually roleplayed before you placed his hand on your neck, slowly moving it down on your body, groping and touching your breasts and hips. He moved his hand down to your thigh before wrapping it around and touching your ass.

You hissed lightly to tease him but he moved his hand back to the front of your body and back to your thigh before running his hand up your tight dress and gently caressing your clothed slit.

"Here," He answers in a quiet voice as he watches you for a reaction. You bit your bottom lip gently before smiling. You remove his hand and reach over to him, touching his neck gently.

Your hand traveled down his toned body before caressing his thigh before gently rubbing his clothed dick, clearly hard.

"Here?" You ask quietly. He hissed quietly before putting his hand on top of yours, further rubbing it for his own pleasure.

"Yeah..." He practically whispers.

You stand up straight before running your hands up your body, slowly unzipping your costume just under your breasts. Your breasts spilled out as he watched you attentively.

"Would this help?" You ask him. He bit his bottom lip casually before looking at your beautiful legs. He looked back up at you, shaking his head lightly.

"More?" You ask. He nodded. You slowly began to unzip the rest of your dress for him to watch. You eventually got the dress off, revealing your breasts and that red lacy underwear that he's been dreaming about since October. You're wearing them.

The lace stockings and the heels added the extra effect needed for Eren to not keep himself from trying to masturbate.

"If you touch yourself, I'll put the dress back on," You warn him. He stops immediately, looking at you.