eight

IMPORTANT A/N! PLEASE READ!: It's nothing scary LOL don't get startled but I decided that I will be writing smut scenes in third person since it just flows better and it's a better direction in terms of description so if you find yourself a little confused that sex scenes are now in third person POV, you're not high. I just switched it over for the sake of better writing LMAO. And to avoid confusion, I will label the sex scenes with [THIRD PERSON POV] just so you know. See? Nothing major. Enjoy this chapter!- ian :3

✩✩✩✩✩

NSFW: smut!

✩✩✩✩✩

November 5th

    I walked out of my last class for the day before meeting up with Mikasa at a random bench we agreed on. I yawned from almost falling asleep in my last class. The stress of my mom has been keeping me up a little more than usual. Partially because she managed to make me feel guilty for not seeing her or even congratulating her on the pregnancy.

    I don't want her to think that it's because she's having a baby with someone other than my father. Although, I won't lie and pretend like a small part of me is a little iffy about that. It's just the short notice that makes me feel odd about the entire thing. Also because she gave me a cop-out present to make it about herself and her baby. I kept on weighing out the very justifiable reasons to be angry at my parents but I also can't deny how much one or the other helps me with things. Makes me think about how I treat them.

    I still think there's just too much resentment and disconnect for me to attempt anything like a reconciliation. Also, I don't want to be the one to try and do it because I'm not the parent. I'm the child. I dunno. It's complicated.

    I approached Mikasa as she sat down on her phone. She had a black coat with a red scarf and casual slacks with long socks and boots. She wore a winter hat over her short hair. She looked so cute. Her face was painted pink from the cold air brushing past her cheeks, nose, and ears. She sniffled as I sat down. The gray skies tinted the atmosphere gray and gloomy from the soon-to-be oncoming snow.

    She smiles at me before turning her phone off. She reaches to her right before handing me a coffee. I take it thankfully.

    "Coffee for me? How thoughtful," I tell her light-heartedly. She chuckles as she watches me take a sip.

    "Yeah. You look a little tired. I think you should take a nap today. Eren's throwing a party and we're going," She informs me. I sigh before looking at her with a deadpan expression.

    "I'm all partied out for a month at least. I'm not going. But I'll take that nap," I tell her. Mikasa sucks her teeth.

    "Please? It's supposed to be a huge party. Just come. What's one more?" She asks. I scoff.

    "All the parties he throws are huge. Plus, who wants to party when it's freezing cold? I don't," I tell her. She chuckles.

    "It's a house party. With heat. You'll be fine. No one's going outside. C'mon." She nudges my arm.

    "Just come. And you gotta look really good. This is the day to go all out," She tells me. I snicker.

    "Why this one? You want me to wear a ball gown?" I joke. She chuckles before shaking her head.

    "Just look sexy. And I mean it. Not like your moderate sexy where we meet in the middle or when I try to get you in a sexy dress and you tell me that it's too much. It needs to be too much. You need to stand out tonight girl!" She exclaims. I laugh at her passion before responding.