three

A/N: I think this chapter was a shorter one but I can't remember. LOL anyway, enjoy!- Ian :3

✩✩✩✩✩ 

"You wanna play a game of volleyball?" Armin asks me. I look up at him as his skinny, toned, and kind of built body exposed itself in my eyesight. His hair was damp and he wore his swim trunks low so that his v-line was exposed. His veins were lightly drawn by the hem of his trunks. I observed him before looking at his kind smile. I smile back at him.

"Oh...I'm not that good of a player..." I tell him, turning him down. He chuckles.

"So Mikasa was lying when she told us that you played in middle school?" Armin teases me, catching me on my bluff. I felt my cheeks heat up to a red tint at my lie being exposed. I chuckle before sighing. I stand up and put my book down on my chair before taking my sunglasses off.

"I'm a little rusty but fine. I'm pretty competitive though. You might want me on your team," I flirt. He chuckles, walking by my side to a clear area.

"Yeah? We'll see about that then," He bounces off of me. I smile as we approached all the players. I took my shorts and shirt off to let myself move easier. Also, so I wouldn't be as hot while playing. Mikasa whistles at me and I flick her off, shy. Mikasa runs towards me and hugs me before putting her hands on my waist.

"You look amazing in that bikini. I'm glad we're matching," She tells me. I chuckle as she hugged me casually.

"Alright! Who's the team captain for each team?" Mikasa asks aloud. Eren and Jean raise their hands. We chuckle.

"Of course. Like always. Okay, take your picks for your team!" Mikasa announces. Eren and Jean play a game of rock, paper, and scissors to see who picks their teammates first. Eren won. He looks at the bunch.

"Armin, Ymir, Mikasa. You guys can keep the extra," Eren says in a cocky manner. I scoff. The remaining people walked towards Jean. Eren's team, of course, consisted of himself, Mikasa, Armin, and Ymir. Jean's team consisted of me, Annie, Historia, Sasha, and Connie. Jean chuckles at the team.

"Y/n what position?" Jean asks me. I look at him, confused for a moment before it clicked in my head.

"Oh. I'm good at setting," I tell him. He smiles at me before nodding.

"Okay so Y/n is gonna be the first serve then setter, Annie you're gonna be middle blocker. Connie, you're the front blocker, Sasha, you're gonna be in the front with Connie. Hissy and I are gonna be moving around more often but Hissy keep your position in the back in case Y/n can't catch a ball," Jean makes a gameplan.

"Got it," Historia happily says. We get in our positions and I swallow nervously. I'm competitive but I also haven't played in like 6 years. So I was a little rusty. Up front, Eren and Jean approach the line drawn in the sand and play another game of rock, paper, and scissors to decide which team serves first. Jean won. Eren glances at me, smirking at me in a competitive manner. I shoot him a glare as he tosses the ball toward me. I catch it, spinning it in my hand for good luck. Jean looks back at me before getting into position.

I take a deep breath before looking at the line. Eren's upfront. That means he's probably good at spiking. He has a strong hand. Armin is setting for sure. Mikasa takes up two positions and I can tell by the way she's pivoting. She's a blocker and a setter. And Ymir is there for protection since she's behind Armin. The choice I need to make is who I want to serve to. Definitely not Eren. Maybe Armin. But he's behind Eren. My serve would have to be super high to hop over Eren enough for Armin to handle the first ball. I take my chance and serve underhand, making the ball more powerful but keeping it at a shorter distance when landing.