ten

A/N: How are we enjoying this story so far? Any theories on where Eren is? How are we feeling about it all? I want to know!- ian :3

✩✩✩✩✩

January

It's been two months now since Eren disappeared. No one has any clue where he is except Armin, of course. But Armin keeps on telling us to not worry. No one is worried anymore. We've just kind of left it to him. What else can we do?

Colt and I have still been pretty steady. We're pretty exclusive. But not official or anything. We're taking our time but I'm enjoying whatever time it is with him and his family. Colt's actually not a bad person. I mean, for what he said to Armin and Eren at the party months ago, yeah. That was a bad choice. And of course, I talked to him about it. Armin still hates his guts. Again, understandable.

I hung out at Jean's house with the rest of the friend group as we all played Uno. It was a very competitive game. All losers took shots. Colt and I sat next to each other, laughing at Connie and Jean yelling at each other over the rules.

"Since when could you put a PLUS TWO on a PLUS FOUR?!" Jean exclaims.

"Bro since the new rule changed! Don't be a pussy and pull the six cards," Connie tells him.

"Dude...YOU CAN'T DO THAT," Jean emphasizes.

"Yeah Connie, I don't know how you learned Uno, but you can't do that. You have to grab four cards," Armin hops in. Jean looks at Connie, amped up. Connie's eyebrows creased with skepticism. He looks at Sasha, who took a sip of beer.

"Sash, search it up," He tells Sasha. Sasha sighs before pulling her phone out and typing. After reading she announces the verdict.

"Back in 2019, the official Uno Twitter account confirmed that you can't stack +2 cards and +4 cards–" Jean howled in victory before laughing in Connie's face. Colt and I watched as we laughed at Jean's passion.

"Pull those four cards bitch," Jean mocks Connie. Connie groans before grabbing four cards bitterly. We laughed.

The game finished with Jean winning, which made Connie bitter but it was better that Jean won since he was putting his blood, sweat, and tears into the game. The group aside from Jean took a shot of tequila before cleaning up after ourselves. I helped Jean with dishes as Colt and the rest of them helped out in the living room that we occupied. Jean and I laughed as we did dishes and put away food.

I figured I'd be a good wingwoman and ask him about his dating life and talk up Mikasa since I knew she kind of had some mindless little crush.

"So Jean," I begin. He looks at me before rinsing one of the cups in his hands.

"Y/n," He replies, waiting for me to speak. I chuckled.

"Are you interested at all in a relationship? Something serious?" I ask him. He chuckles mindlessly before glancing at me.

"Aren't you with Colt?" He asks.

"Wh–I'm not asking for myself. I'm asking for...A friend," I elusively tell him. He nods.

"Ah. Makes sense now. Well, right now...Probably not. I'm having fun. Still young," He tells me. I mock him as he laughs.

"That's valid. What if someone had a crush on you? Have you ever had that happen?" I tease him. He huffs.

"I don't think I've ever had someone explicitly tell me that they had a crush on me, nah," He replies. I nod.

"And you're not interested in anyone, right?" I ask him. He smiles as he looks at me.