twenty seven

A/N: Thank you all so much for ten thousand reads like that doesn't even real as I type this LOLLL. This fanfic is nearing an end soon enough. In like a month or so so please be prepared for the crazy shit I'm gonna add LMAOO anyway! Enjoy!-ian :3

☆☆☆☆☆

CW: smut!

☆☆☆☆☆

 "It isn't that hot. You look like you've been sweating Y/n. Hop in," Connie teases me. I scanned the rest of the group, who casually swam around and laughed amongst themselves. I sighed with some relief, glancing at Eren as he nodded once for assurance.

"Let me get in my bathing suit then, hold on," I tell him before going back up to Eren's room to go into my suitcase. I grab a bikini and go into the bathroom to rinse myself off before putting the bathing suit on.

Once I put it on, I headed back downstairs, putting my hair up so it doesn't get wet in the water. I approached the group again before sitting down by the edge of the pool, only sticking my legs in the water as I kicked my feet underwater.

The group laughed and played in the water. Armin wasn't in the pool and neither was Eren. They spoke amongst themselves, laughing on their own accord. I glanced at Mikasa and Jean and saw Mikasa rub Jean's back sympathetically. I gritted my teeth at the gesture. He didn't need to be reassured or made to feel better. I was disappointed in Mikasa immensely but I was more pissed at the sight of it.

"Y/n, let's have a chicken fight!" Connie suggests. I smile before chuckling, nodding.

"Okay, get on my shoulders. Hissy and Ymir! Play with us," Connie tells them. They chuckled before Ymir went underwater, letting Historia get on her shoulders. She submerged from the water and Historia bent down slightly to clean the water off of her girlfriend's face. Ymir opened her eyes.

I slowly get in the pool before approaching Connie. He went underwater and I put my legs over his shoulders before patting his head, letting him know that I was ready to be lifted up. He stood straight and wiped his own face off from the water before holding onto my legs.

"Okay! Three rounds?" He asks. I nod. Historia nods in agreement before Sasha watches. She chuckled before counting down, being a makeshift referee.

"Three! Two! One! Go!" She shouts. Connie and Ymir charged at each other playfully and Historia and I immediately held hands, trying to push the other off of the other partner's shoulders. We laughed at each other as we tried to keep balance on top of our partner's shoulders. Connie stepped back a bit to give himself some space from Ymir.

He charged again and I pushed Historia's hands, causing her to fall back. Connie and I cheered and he lightly slapped my thigh as I laughed.

"Okay! Round two, round two!" Historia hops back on Ymir's shoulders, wiping her eyes. Connie's laugh died down and we looked at Sasha, who held a canned beer as she watched.

"Alright! Three! Two! One! Go!" Sasha tells us. We charged and Historia and I held hands, her force was stronger this time. She was more competitive this time around. I glanced down at Connie and Ymir splashing each other playfully, trying to get the other one to let go of us.

I looked back up at Historia and reached for her side, poking it to cause a reaction. She squealed and let go of me, causing me to be able to push her back once more and she fell again. Connie jumped up and down in celebration as he grabbed my hands and helped me off of him. We laughed, high-fiving before he wrapped his arm around my waist and raised a victorious fist.