Information

Hello there! 

I'm that kind of guy that likes to imagine himself being in the story of a movie he watches or a game he plays. It's simply fun to imagine how important you could be to a story, and how your presence can make a difference to the plot, either in a good way or a bad way.

I'm quite sure that I'm not the only one who thinks that way. If you're here, you're probably that kind of person too XD. I welcome you to this story, made especially just for YOU. Well, it's written for fun, but I promise to do my best in bringing excitement for you all.

English is not my first language, and this is my first time publishing my story to the public. 

SO, I'M GONNA ADMIT IT RIGHT AWAY. THE STORY SUCKS (I think). It may be embarrassing, or just.. cringe. But I will do my best :)

For starters, allow me to explain how you can choose your story.

Throughout the story you will have to make decisions that affect the story (there won't be too many, but enough to make big differences to the plot).

Here's an example (Just an example, not a spoiler):

y/n starts thinking about a possible escape route. Towards his right is a tunnel that leads somewhere unknown, and their left, a door with a broken lock.

Which path will y/n take? 

-The tunnel  = Continue to chapter 12: the tunnel

-The door = Jump to chapter 18: the door

I recommend you to only read the chapters that correspond to the decisions that you make to avoid confusion. You can always go back to the previous chapters and pick a different option and see the possible changes to the story!

For now, I will focus on one background (Male reader), and one ending, before continuing to write the other ones.

I am open to suggestions by readers. So do comment a lot if you'd like. I might make changes to the story!

(Sorry! But female and nonbinary readers will have to wait for updates! But maybe by the time you're reading this, they've already been released!)

So without further ado, 

-Male readers: Please start from Chapter 1: The Radiant Hunter

-Female readers: Please wait for the update! 

-Nonbinary readers: Please wait for the update! (This is going to be tricky, so I will need to consult with readers, if I get any of course :D)

UPDATE: I will be writing this story solely for male readers. I will write another book for female readers etc! Thanks for understanding!