Author's Request (Short Survey)

Hi there!

As always, I want to express my gratitude to all of you for following along with my story thus far and taking the time to read this 'chapter'. While I already have a rough idea of where the story is heading, your comments and DMs have made it clear that many of you are eager to see Glitch's romantic journey.

:)

I've included a link in this chapter where you can vote on who Glitch should end up with. You can vote for multiple characters. To access it, simply scroll down to the bottom of the chapter on the web version of Wattpad. There, under the "Votes" section, you'll find a hyperlink labeled "External Link." Just click on "External Link" to participate. 

Unfortunately, this feature isn't available on iOS or Android, so you'll have to open Wattpad on desktop. But if you prefer, you can DM me, and I'll send you the link directly to make it more convenient for you. (I think I should be able to send links through DMs, but if Wattpad doesn't allow it, I'll ask for your email or something)

Your engagement and feedback mean a lot to me as a new fanfic writer, and I appreciate your support as we continue this journey together. Thank you for allowing me to share this story with you so far.

:D