Chapter 48: Risky Move

London, England, UK, Omega Earth

The soulless generals, Reaver, Neptune, and Elderflame, arrived and approached Abraxas, kneeling before their master. Neptune was the first to speak, presenting the Gem of Reality with reverence, "My Lord, your artifacts."

Reaver, shrouded in a heavy silence, felt a twinge of hesitation deep within but presented the Mask of Dimensions for his master to inspect.

Abraxas praised them for their dedication, his deep voice resonating through the chamber, "Well done." His words carried an undertone of satisfaction that briefly eased Reaver's inner turmoil.

Abraxas's attention soon turned to Elderflame, who stood before him empty-handed. "And where is the Gauntlet of Space?" 

With a heavy heart, the soulless warrior admitted, "I wasn't able to find it, my Lord. I've looked everywhere I could."

Abraxas, though disappointed, acknowledged Elderflame's honest confession, "I suppose I still have need of you, Elderflame. No matter. The Gauntlet of Space will be mine eventually."

Elderflame bowed his head in gratitude, relieved that his failure hadn't cost him his existence, "Thank you for your mercy, my Lord," he expressed humbly.

The other soulless generals, Gaia, Nebula, and Ion, the soulless echoes of Skye, Astra, and Killjoy respectively, bowed in reverence before their master. Ion stepped forward to deliver a significant report, "My Lord, The Ark is showing promising results. All Radivores on Omega Earth are now under our control."

Abraxas, rising from his imposing throne, declared menacingly, "Excellent. Then we are ready."

The artifacts, once held by Neptune and Reaver, floated gracefully from their hands, drawn by an irresistible force towards Abraxas as he extended his arms to receive them. His dark eyes gleamed with malevolent intent as he descended the grand staircase, each step resonating with his newfound power.

"Earth. Imagine the endless possibilities we could create if we turn this planet into our template," Abraxas proclaimed, his voice resonating with a blend of arrogance and anticipation. "Despite being significantly larger than Radinthon, it exhibits an extraordinary affinity for Radianite. On its soil, we will build a new world, a world in my image. When the humans are reborn as the new Radinthonians, they will acknowledge me with gratitude, for they will live in the perfect world. New Radinthon... my Utopia!"

With his grand vision declared, Abraxas proceeded to absorb the essence of the mask and gem held within his grasp. As the two artifacts lost their energy and their spark, they began to disintegrate into fragile fragments, eventually turning into dust.

Abraxas could feel the immense power surging into his body, coursing through his very veins. With newfound abilities at his command, he raised his hands.

Unleashing the tremendous power of the Gem of Reality, he tore down the barrier that separated the realities of countless Earths, shattering the walls that held them apart. 

He then called upon the abilities of the Mask of Dimensions, shifting the dimensional fabric itself, allowing all the worlds to exist in the same dimensions.

The once-unified sky fractured, revealing a breathtaking spectacle of numerous Earths, each with its own unique reality and destiny, now laid ready for Abraxas to reshape according to his wicked desires.

.

.

Copenhagen, Denmark, Omega Earth