𝟎.𝟎𝟑✰

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐁𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐞𝐬
𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧✈︎𝐉𝐨𝐬𝐡'𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞
I woke up in the bed but i didn't see Josh "Josh!" i yell out. Nobody replies so i go see if anybody was home and nobody was here except the dogs so i just ended up getting dressed to go out.
I take a shower then get into the bath. I just sit there and take everything in, how i been through all of it to get here and how i never gave up. Now i'm a songwriter and part time streamer. A lot of people think i'm a whore or that i've been ran through the whole streaming community, but it's NOTHING like that.
I get out and put on a white dress, nothing really special.
"i look so hot."i say to myself looking in the mirror. I get a call from Josh.
bold = josh Italics= Mariah
"yooo"
"wsp"
"you still at the house right?"
"yeah but i'm bout to go out"
"lemme come with u, we haven't been out together in a minute."
"ok"
"i'll let u know when i'm at the house gang u better be ready too."
"alright i will."
*call ends*
i cover my bruises on my legs with my contour and foundation.
i hear honks outside so i hurry and spray setting spray on my bruises and my face.

i get in the car and he's blasting meek mill as usual. "u was actually fast this time Ryry." he says to me. "stfu." i say to him rolling my eyes and putting on my seatbelt. "NIGGA WHY WOULD U WEAR WHITE?" he says putting his hands on his head shaking it. "nigga all i'm doing is going into a few stores and taking pictures..i'm not gonna eat until later on tonight." i say back at him. "i guess, but don't ask for nun of my food... cause we not doin ts." he says while turning up the music. "yeah okay." i say back.

We get into the mall and he goes into gucci. I go to the bathroom to go take a quick pic for insta.

@Mariahthescientist

liked by yourrage,kaicenat,ddosama and 126,326 others@Mariahthescientist 🥥

@Mariahthescientist 🥥

View all 1,843 comments

Yourrage nigga hurry tf up so we can go to the next store
ddosama 😍😍
Kaicenat ask rage if he wants to do a special DYK stream with u as a special guest
Mariahthescientist okayy 😛
Megantheestallion u so fine girl💗
Mariahthescientist i love uu😋

I walk out the bathroom just to see Josh standing right in front of me tapping his foot with a bbl face. i chuckle and walk to louis vuitton, "Kai wants to do a special DYK stream featuring me." i say to him. "okay let's do it tonight." he says back.
i feel my phone buzz and i look down to see "kaveri is calling" i decline the call and ask rage if he's ready to go.

We get to the house and i sit all the bags down on the kitchen countertop. I go into the streaming room and grab a chair, i sat the chair right next to Josh's and sit down on it and wait for him to stream. "WASSUP CHAT!" he says with the intro on. While he does all this extra shit, i just sit down and look at the texts Kaveri sent me. I press "block" and swipe out of the contacts app.

He finally turns on the camera and i wave with a small smile.
yrg.cam GODDAMN SHE SO FINE
iloverage RYRY SO PRETTY
dukeswife SMALL WAIST PRETTY FACE W A BIG BANK
webster.rage RYRY IN THE CUTTT
oliveboy ngl rage she's out of your league
Miles.Mileage NAH RAGE GOTTA BE HITTIN IT ON THE LOW
mario.luigi Mariah gotta be the prettiest singer i know "chat y'all riding ryry." josh says.
" thank you guys" i say while blowing kisses. "hold on chat ima invite kai and bruce in the uh the discord then we gon get it on." the comments start flooding with "DYK?!?" i get on my phone for a min then i see kai and bruce on the screen with they onesies. "we wearing onesies tonight?" i say. "HELL YEAH" bruce says. "i got us matching ones" josh says. "okayyy" i say excitedly. One thing about me is i LOVE matching so i was pretty happy.

@yourrage

liked by kaicenat,toosi,sza and 283,393 others@Yourrage 2 lightskin baddies😁 @Mariahthescientistsza she's so beautiful 😍raycondones my favorite couple

@Yourrage 2 lightskin baddies😁 @Mariahthescientist
sza she's so beautiful 😍
raycondones my favorite couple

❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎
𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐬
𝐌𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞🤟