0.32⭐️ ⚠️⚠️

We pulled into the suite driveway and seen Micheal in the lobby with a few of his homeboys. "Are they spending the night too?" I asked Soraya. "Yes most likely." She said annoyed. "Bitch I bought that hotel just for you." I said sighing. "You'll be alright." She said getting out the car. I sigh before getting out too. "Yurrrr." Micheal said coming out. I looked at my phone and gave josh an annoyed look. "Yo Wsp Mariah I ain't seen you in a minute." He said smiling. "You haven't seen her for a reason." Josh mumbled. "Who dat?" Micheal asked. "Josh." I said ready to go inside.

We walk inside and micheal's homeboys being loud asf. "Yooooo Mariah the Scientist yo bestfriend?" I heard a boy say from behind me. "Yep.." Soraya said just annoyed as me. "That's fyee ." He said chuckling. I went into one of the bedrooms shutting the door behind me. I turned off the light and got into the bed. "You sleepy?" Josh asked looking down at his phone. "Mhm" I said plugging my phone into the charger. " you sure you don't want me to drive over there?" He asked dragging the there. "No it's fine." I mumbled with my eyes closed. I heard something fall and jumped. "What the fuck are they doing bro." I said getting up leaving the room leaving josh. "Fuck are y'all doing?!" I asked annoyed. "Wheres Soraya and Micheal?" I asked. "They inna room and why you actin like you payed for this suite?" One of them asked. "Cause I fucking did?" I said getting defensive. "Oh shit." He said chuckling. "Y'all gotta go." I said. "We ain't going nowhere shawty." He said smiling. "Yes u are." I said. "Mmcht I said we not." He said getting up. "I'll get my uncle to air this bitch out if we got problems." I said in his face. "Mmcht come on y'all this ugly ass hotel." He said leaving the room.
I went back in the room and went to sat back down on the bed putting my hair into a bun then laying down. I ended falling asleep not knowing my phone died. I fucking hate my charger.
I heard the door open then shut behind me, I figured it was Soraya. Next thing you know somebody pulled my panties to the side and inserted something in me. "GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME! SOR-" I tried to scream for Soraya but they covered my mouth. I then began to bang on the wall 4 times.

14 years ago
"Soraya what would we do if we were ever in trouble?" Mariah asked.
"Like in danger?" She asked confused.
"Yeah like we needed each others help." She said smiling.
"Hmmmm... OH! We could hang on something 4 times." Soraya said.

2023
Next thing you know Micheal gets hit in the back of the head unconscious falling on me. I quickly pushed him off of me and hugged Soraya. "Oh my god..." we both said in shock. "We n-need to go to the hospital..." i said quickly grabbing my charger and phone leaving the room grabbing my keys.

We made it to the hospital and sat down in the waiting room. "Mariah Buckles?" The lady yelled. We nodded and got up together. "I just wanna say I'm sorry." She said with tears in her eyes.

4 hours later
It's like 5:30 and me and Soraya have been in the car for about 3-4 hours contemplating on whether to tell josh or not. "Just tell him nothing is gonna happen." Soraya said wiping my tears. "Okay..." I said sitting back.

I knock on the door and josh answered. "Fuck you doing here?" Josh said pulling me in the house. I stood there and he looked at me. My eyes started to water and he looked at me like he already knew. "What happened Mariah?" He said pulling me into a hug. "Micheal r-rape" I couldn't get my words out at all. "What?" He said grabbing my chin trying to figure out what I was trying to say. "Micheal raped her..." Soraya said from the phone. "Stop bruh.. s-stop lyin." Josh said denying it. "I'm so sorry" josh said hugging Mariah starting to cry.