0.16⭐️

"MARIAH WAKE UP!" Josh said pushing me off the bed. "Ow you bitch." I said rubbing my leg. "You gotta get to the trailer thingy come on." Josh said helping me up. I take a shower and brush my teeth and shit do what I needed to do. I put on a tank and put on some Nike pros then slipped on some Nike slides. "Everybody been up except you." He said picking. "Well nigga nobody was rehearsing for 8 hours either." I said pushing his shoulder walking past him. " you and Kai finna eat them hoes up today." Bruce said with his sassy voice. "Thank you Mr. Condones." I said smiling.

We ended up getting to rolling loud and we went different ways. "Hey Clarissa." I say hugging her. "You don't seem so happy." She says kissing my cheek. "Cause josh wanna fuckin play around." I say chuckling. "Alright let's beat your face and get your outfit on." Clarissa said smiling.

We got done with my hair,makeup, and outfit and I can't lie I look good asf.

I had on this tight dress that had different shit on it and black heels. For my hair I just had it down and a lil swoop on the left. and then my cross necklace that I keep on my neck. And for my makeup I had on eyelashes with gems under my eyes. I made it to the where amp, lil yachty, josh, kaysan some of Josh's friends, and some others that I usually see at the amp house. "OH SHIT MARIAH!" Kai yelled. "Hi Kai!" I say hugging him. "You look so pretty." He said. "Aw Kai." I said poking my lip out. "RYRY!" Josh said hugging me. "You look good as hell." He said smiling observing my outfit. "Mari- ah" lil yachty said hugging me. We all gave eachother hugs and then the boys left because they wanted to see trippie redd perform because he was right before me.

Josh pov
We were walking around waiting for Mariah to perform and not gon lie we was all excited asf. "Bro I wish she could take us on stage. I would sing every song word for word." Kai said jumping. We heard the first few seconds of Mariah's song and automatically knew she was about to perform. Everybody starting screaming and jumping. "Mariah! Mariah! Mariah!" Everybody started yelling. We quickly joined and got closer to the stage. 2 You started to play and we saw Mariah come out. The crowds started to go CRAZY. She looked so good bruh. "MARIAH!" Chris yelled. "Guess it's best to get this out in the open." She sang. "LIKE MY HEART WAS BUT NOW ITS CLOSING YOU WERE LOST AND A LITTLE UNFOCUSED OR MAYBE YOU HOPED I WOULDN'T NOTICE!" We all yelled. "Disappointed is the least I could say" she sang. "WHO KNEW THESE WOMEN WOULD LEAD YOU ASTRAY?" We all sang. I took out my phone and started recording us singing with the fans. " I guess you just wanna live life outside a cage, and I hope you change." She sang smiling. " BUT LOOK AT WHAT WE MADE! SURE WAS BEAUTIFUL." We sang with Mariah. We saw girls crying. Boys jumping and shit, and honestly we was doing the same. "NOW I LAY IT IN A GRAVEEE." She sang with us. "Now I'm all covered in dirt." She sang moving side to side. The wind was blowing so she looked magestic ass fuck. "And I try to behave, but whenever they play our song." She sang smiling. "Don't know why I feel ashamed, don't know why I don't belong." She sang still smiling. "FIRST FLIGHT BACK TO ATLANTA FIVE YEARS LATER!" Kai sung jumping. "Should've listened when they told me, "don't ever accept no favors." She sang. "2:00am in the parking garage, clearly a no brainer." We sang. "Should've left you last July, but I was clearly tryna save us." She sang sticking the middle finger up at the camera. Everybody went ballistic, including us. "Maybe it's these memories or maybe it's the chase." The crown sang. "Or maybe it's whenever I roll over to your face." She sang looking at the crowd. "Whatever it is, I know you don't wanna be saved." She sang smiling. "No, I never thought it would go up in flames." She sang. "But look at what we made!" Everybody sang. Somebody handed Mariah a bouquet of roses causing Mariah to smile big. "Oh my gosh thank you so much." She said laughing picking them up and singing with them in her hand. "Now I'm all covered in dirt!" She sang with us. "And I try to behave, but whenever they play our song." She sung while the music stopped. "Don't know why I feel ashamed, don't know why I don't belong."
Everybody sang.
After she performed everybody face was red or sniffling. "Thank you guys, I love you all so much." She said waving. "And whoever threw these roses i really appreciate it." She said laughing leaving the stage.