𝟎.𝟎𝟕✰

She's dead.

"Who's dead Ryry?" He says comforting me.
" I didn't even get a chance to pull out the fucking driveway!" I say snapping back into reality while screaming and crying.
"My mom is dead." I say while looking into his eyes. He hugs me and kisses my forehead. "I can't never catch no damn break bruh." I say while chuckling and walking into the bedroom.

I lay down and close my eyes. Not sleeping tho, cause I already know I'm bout to have the nightmares and dreams of hell after finding out about my mom. I fucking hate crying in my sleep. I hear a knock at the door, "come in." I say. I see josh smiling with a bouquet of pink roses and that one expensive candy that rich old white lady get.

"I know it's small b- I cut him off and give him a hug while silently crying. I then start to hear small muffled cries. I look up and see Josh crying. "I fucking hate seeing you go through all of this shit alone bro." He says while going back to hugging me. Josh isn't one to cry so this really did something to me, I felt terrible.
I pick his head back up and wipe his tears. "You wanna eat this chocolate and watch some type of show?" I ask him. He nods gently and gets into the bed. I grab a towel and a vase. I put the pink roses into the vase and fill it with water. I then lay the towel on the bed and place the chocolates over it.

I laugh as I watch the character in the show does some dumb ass shit. "I fucking love you bro." I say to josh. He looks at me and says "I love you too bro."

I knew this shit was gonna hurt like hell. My problem was even if people didn't love me or like me or treat me right, I would still love that person and do anything for them and every single person I knew knew that.

Josh's POV

I was laying down chilling on my phone after I just finished watching and eating chocolate with Ryry. She was sleeping even tho she was afraid of sleeping for some odd reason.

"KAII😛" pops up on Ryry's phone. He was calling her, probably to send his condolences. "Wassup twin." I say while answering the FaceTime call. "Y'all fucked?" He asks. "No nigga." I say back. "Where my sister at? I heard the news." He says while lowering his voice. I point the camera towards her body showing him that she was sleeping. "She's sleeping that shit away." I tell him. "This shit is fucked up bro." He says . " I know bro I know." I say back. "Tell her to call me whenever she can." He says back. "I gotchu twin." I say while holding up the peace sign. I hang up and go to sleep with her.

Mariah's pov

I look at the group chat with all of amp, bruce and obviously me and josh.

Mr.Condones💗: Mariah how u feelin rn? You alright you need something?
                                               Me: No not currently
Chrissyy🎤: you so strong Mariah, back to back shit happens.  
                      Me :Fr I can't ever catch  no break
Fanuma: yo baby sis when I see you real shit ima give u the biggest hug.
                                                 Me :I fucking love u
KAII😛: I called you earlier and talked to rage and shit. He said you got mixed emotions. Just take ya time when you bout to blow up and shit and you'll be straight mh. Just trust me.
                                                             Me: ok
Dukeyy💯:we sending you and rage a plane ticket out here rs. You goin through all of this and you barely got anybody to help you through it
Fanum| fr
                                                                Me: Ok
Davis west 💀: this is fucked up.
                                                   Me :Honestly..

Din💗: I bought us plane tickets for the funeral, this shit don't make no sense bro. She was just getting better then she went back down the hill but deeper this time.  
                                                              Me: Exactly.
Me: I really appreciate it yall, idgaf y'all are my real siblings and I love each and every one of y'all to death. Y'all my ride or dies. We in this shit for life.💯
Chrissy🎤: rs
Din💗: you know it
Dukeyy💯: fax
KAII😛: I love you
Davis west 💀: we'll see you soon
Fanuma: stay strong mh.
Mr condones💗: you Alr know Ts.

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐬
𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐮𝐦 𝐢 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭
𝟕𝟒𝟒 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐬
𝐒𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐡'𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐦 𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐝😔 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐦𝐩 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 . 𝐁𝐲𝐞 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥!!