𝟎.𝟎𝟓✰

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐡
𝟏:𝟐𝟓𝐚𝐦
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧✈︎𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞
"HEYY GIRL" my friend says. "heyy Akira!" i say hugging her. "drinks are over there baby." she says. i nod as a response. "and the food is on the dining table too sorry." she says quickly. i nod again.

i sit in the corner drinking wine "i'm a fucking mess." i say to myself. I go into the bathroom and look in the mirror "get your shit together and party bitch." I say. I leave the bathroom and start dancing to CPR by summer walker. The drinks was really kicking in too. This one dude came behind me and I imagined him as Josh.

@Mariahthescientist

Liked by toosi,summerwalker,Dukedennis and 487,389 othersMariahthescientist I don't think I'll make it home 🍷

Mariahthescientist I don't think I'll make it home 🍷

Yourrage so I have to come pick u up😐
Mariahthescientist yk it😋

Summerwalker u look so beautiful

I get this weird feeling in my stomach "oh shit!" I say. I run to the bathroom and throw up in the toilet hoping that the feeling would go away. I get back up and go to the kitchen to grab a bottle of water. "Maybe I should get two instead." I say to myself. I grab another water bottle and sat down on the couch.
                                 MY BABY

MY BABY
you ready to be picked up yet ryry? It's mad late and you in a unfamiliar place.. 
                                                           Ryry 💗
                                                             Yep   
MY BABY
Aight send me the location         
                                                             Ryry 💗
                                    *pretend it's location here *
MY BABY
I'll be there in 15 minutes

𝐉𝐨𝐬𝐡
𝟑:𝟓𝟑
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧✈︎𝐧𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
I sit in the back of the Uber car knowing that ryry's finna be off the fucking walls.

I get to the place and walk inside. I look around until I see Ryry on the couch with two waters. "U good gang?" I say chuckling. "You know it." She says back. I help her up and we hop in her car. I'm obviously driving because of her drinking.

We get to the house and I try to help her take off her clothes. " I got it." She says. Here she go with her little attitude. I just go in the room and lay down. She eventually came in the room and layed down facing the other way. She fell asleep as soon as she got into the bed.

❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎
𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐬
𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 and comment YALL! Don't be a ghost reader