0.22⭐️

The stream was over and josh decided to go back upstairs in the living room until Mariah was ready to go to the hotel.

Meanwhile, Mariah and Chris were downstairs making another song.
"My name is Chris," - Chris
(Yuh) - Mariah
"I took yo bitch," - Chris
"Yuh!" - Mariah
"She on my dick!" - Chris.
"Come get yo lick back niggaa (aye) Don't just sit back nigga!" -Mariah
"Niggas is trippin, I'm in the kitchen." - Mariah
"Making good ass chicken!" - Chris
"Good ass chicken , finger-lickin! Ouu this hittin!- Mariah
"get out our business." - Chris
"BITCH!" - Mariah and Chris.
(I made that, once you figure out a rhythm it's not bad at all.)
"Tf y'all niggas doin?" Josh asked coming down the steps.
(Y'all know what steps I'm talking bout? Yk chris's steps?)
"Making a song." Mariah says rolling her eyes. "Is there some tension between y'all?" Chris asked confused then looking at chat.
👾: she's mad at him bc of Kai's stream with the pornstar
"You were flirting with a pornstar my brotha?" Chris asked confused. "No." He said with attitude.  "Ion think she agrees with u.." Chris said looking at Mariah's face. "I don't even care cause I wasn't." Josh said irritated sitting down.
👾: LIARRRRR
👾: HE WAS
👾: IN THR BEGINNING
👾: THIS NIGGA LYIN
"Chat says you lying..." Chris said rubbing the back of his head. "They said in the beginning you said you'd hit." Chris said. " these nigga lying bruh." He said chuckling. "They not tho." Mariah said on her phone. "I'll be back
Ima go get some food." Mariah said trying to avoid talking to him. "See you later chat." She said smiling leaving. "Gimme sum please!" Chris yelled. "I gotchu!" She said.

Mariah got in the car and didn't actually go to a food place, she went to the hotel her and Josh shared. She then got the idea to call one of her old friends she was friends with before she moved to Florida. "Hey girl I know it's been a while but I'm in town you wanna kick it for a minute?" Mariah asked. "Yeah what's your address?" The woman asked. " I'm actually in a hotel, I'll tell you what hotel I'm in and meet you outside." Mariah said.

1 hour later

"Oo girl this is nice!" Mariah's friend said. "Thank you Lia." Mariah said chuckling. "You tryna go to the pool? It's outside!" Mariah said smiling. "Of fucking course!" Lia said.

Mariahthescientist

Liked by Dukedennis and 585,959 otherMariahthescientist ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ @5starliaAmp

Mariahthescientist ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ @5starlia
Amp.yrg she fine fine

Once I got done hanging out with Lia I was at McDonald's getting me and Chris some food cause I wouldn't lie to him.

MY BABYYY is calling
"When you gon be back riah?
"When I want to Josh."
"Fuck you talking to me like that for?"
"Like what?"
"Bruh I was just asking when you gon be back, fuck you doin all this extra shit for?"
"Bye." I said hanging up.

I finally pulled up to the house and immediately went into Chris's room giving him his food. "Here Christopher." I say smiling. "Bro my day got worse and worse but you just made it better." Chris said hugging me. "I gotchu, always." I said leaving smiling. "Josh are you ready?" I said grabbing my keys. "Nah I'm spending the night here bruh." Josh said irritated. "Okay then." I said leaving.

Josh pov
I was kinda confused on why she was mad.. no matter fact I'm confused on everything. How she gon be mad but she sucked my dick? Mariah don't be doin that shit either. It was random as fuck ....

Mariah pov
I got in the hotel and immediately lay down.
I looked down at my phone to see "MY BABYY" is calling.
"Hello?"
"Yes?"
"What's been up with you Mariah?"
"What you mean?"
"Why did you suck my dick if you was mad at me bruh?"
"Because I wanted to and if there was a problem you would've told me to stop." I said hanging up.
That wasn't the real reason, the real reason is because I felt like I wasn't enough from him. I was kinda embarrassed so I didn't tell him. I was really tired so I decided to just go to bed.

Josh pov
Since the crib was too loud, I decided to come to the hotel to sleep.  I already knew it was either gonna go super bad or super good. I open the hotel door silently and close it. I quickly get in the shower do my other stuff and got in the bed with Mariah. I saw tears on the sides of her eyes but just left it alone.
"What the fuck is goin on bruh."