0.35⭐️

It was a quiet ass drive home. All you could hear was me and Josh's sniffling. "I hope you know I got you." He said putting his hand on my thigh. "I know." I said putting my hand on his hand. "Can I ask you a question?" I asked looking at josh. "Yea." He said looking at the road. "Why do you care so much about me?" I asked. That question broke josh. "Because, you care so much about all the people around you, you always put us first instead of yourself. Yeah sometimes you make me upset but you also make me calm as shit." He said smiling. "I wouldn't want it any other way, I fuckin love you." He said chuckling. "I love you too josh." I said smiling.

We made it home and we took a shower together. I ended up getting out first because I wanted to go to McDonald's real quick. "Hi can I get one Big Mac, a large fry, a shake and a medium sprite please ?" I asked.  "So I have Big Mac a large a shake and a medium sprite." The lady said. "Yes ma'am." I said. "Your total is 15.84 at the first window." She said. 

——-
I got to the crib and creed and umbra was on my ass. "Umbra no bruh." I said kicking my leg so she would get off of me. I sat down on the table eating my food. Leaving Josh's in the bag. "You get me sum?" Josh asked whispering behind me placing his hand on my shoulder. Scaring the fuck out of me. "EAH you b-person!" I said. Almost forgetting he don't like being called a bitch. "Right. Don't call me no bitch." He said snatching the bag. "Fuck u." I said pushing him away me. He sat down on the couch and I went in the bedroom. "Mom/auntie is calling." Popped up on my phone and I sighed.
"Hello." I said.
"Are you okay Mariah? Are you safe?" She asked.
"Yeah I'm fine I'm at Josh's house." I said in a normal tone.
"Why didn't you tell me?" She asked.
"Maresse asked the same thing, it's because I didn't want people making the situation more than it already is. I'm fine, I don't need no therapy and all that extra shit. My bodies fine too." I said not giving a fuck.
"Okay, I understand. Call me if you need anything my love, also your not gonna be happy but me and Josh's mom are gonna have a get together like the old times!" She said laughing.
"Oh my gosh." I said laughing.
"JOSH COME HERE!" I said laughing my ass off.
He busted in the room worried. "Nigga chill." I said laughing still. "What?" He asked. "Your mom and my mom are having another get together." I said looking at him. "Like the old old times?" He asked I nodded. "Go on mute." He whispered. I muted it and looked at him. "Like when we did the kiss 10 and Jordan almost caught us." I said. "Ew oh my gosh stop bruh." He said cringing hard asf. " I still have the video." I said laughing. " delete that shit gang." Josh said pressing unmute. "Hi auntie!" Josh said. "Hey baby!" She said laughing. "How are you?" He asked taking the phone flipping me off. I pushed him and flipped him off.

A/N
Tomorrow it will be longerrrreeeeeeeeeeee just a lil fill chapter.🪢
Comment and vote 🪢