𝟎.𝟎𝟗✰

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐩𝐨𝐯
𝐖𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧, 𝐰𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 while people went up on the stage, it was mostly her skank friends and her friends that would make her drink even more. At this point I didn't even care anymore seeing her alcoholic ass friends made it worst. I was angry asf. But the seats made it better, I was in the middle of Kai and duke so it was funny asf. "She needs to put that damn wig in retirement." I say bluntly. Kai immediately starts busting out laughing but still trying his hardest to be quiet. Duke on the other hand making the serious face trying not to laugh. "Riah look at unc." Kai says busting out laughing. "That lean gettin to him."Duke says. "Bro stfu y'all gone make me pee bruh😭." I say grabbing my stomach.

10 minutes later

It was now time for everybody to see her body, I wasn't really fazed I just wanted to get this shit over with. Once I got to her body I took one of the necklaces off that I had and placed it in her hand. "Bye mom." I say to her and walk away. Everything I went through is finally over. No more tucking her in on the couch while she had a wine bottle in her hand, no more fighting with her every other night, no more degrading me. All of it was done. I felt so fucking relieved..

Mariahthescientist

Liked by lilyachty and 578,974 othersMariahthescientist I don't know what to say

Mariahthescientist I don't know what to say. Rip mom.🕊️

User.smd omg she looks just like her😨
Dukedennis 🙏🏾🙏🏾
Sza Rip Mama 💗
Cadence.maxx   Her mom died and she don't even care smh
Iloveryry| you don't know wtf she's been through, get tf out of her comments..
Liked by Mariahthescientist
Iloveryry you got us crying😔

Josh's pov

Mariah slept the whole way back to my house. She didn't know how to feel..the car ride was silent.

3:30 pm

Everybody was getting out the car. "Rage you need help with anything?" Kai asks. "Nah I'm good twin." I say back. "Aight." He says then he walks away. I pick Ryry up bridal style and carry her to the bed. It was like she was paralyzed to be honest, she was stiff asf. "Y'all tryna get on my stream?" I ask. "Yeah fasho." "Aight." "I'm down." "Hell yeah." "Yeah." "Mhm."
Wsg chat! I say.
👾= chat
👾: how's Mariah?
"She good right now chat she's sleep." I say .
👾: did her mom die?
"Yes unfortunately." Agent says.
👾:"Is she numb?"
"Got dayum y'all it's only been the first day." Duke says.
👾: will she stream tomorrow?
"Dayum nigga, her mom just died what type of question is that?" Kai says.
👾:is this a prank?
"Y'all are so fucking stupid bruh, all offense." Bruce says.
Userwok sent 1 dollar
"I'm tryna fuck the sadness out of Ryry."
"Yeah let's hop off this shit bro. I'm sorry for the ones that actually care but some of y'all Wildin, fucking disrespectful ass niggas." Fanum says.

Mari speaks
This one wasn't that bad until they started to stream😐
504 words not including authors note 💗