0.25⭐️

It was the next day and josh had the suite PACKED. Tk, Wabe, Kai, Duke and like 4 other people were in the suite being loud asf because they wanted to visit .To be honest I didn't really wanna go out there because they be loud asf. But most of the time they're mostly sweet.

Real life
Everybody else was in the living room having the time of there life while I was waking up then sleeping then waking up then sleeping. My eye was almost to its regular size too! So I wouldn't have a big ass eye there. It looked like I cried the another night. Somebody came in and shut the door behind them and I quickly put the covers over my face cause I was not tryna get caught in 4k. "Damn bitch it's just me." Soraya said. "Y'all ain't fucked in the bed or nothing right?" She asked putting her leg on the bed. "No bitch we haven't fucked since the boys came to Florida." I said rolling my eyes getting out the bed washing my face. "That's damn near a month ago. "Bitch it was a month ago." I said getting in the shower. Soraya sat on the toilet with her knees to her chest. "Why the fuck does josh have the whole squad out there like we ain't seeing them tomorrow?" I asked. "Josh always been like this." She said taking mirror pics. "Your right." I said nodding my head. "Can you hand me a towel please?" I asked her peeking my head out the shower curtain. "Yes." She said smiling. She handed me the towel and moved out the way so I could do my hair and shit.
"You know josh wanna go out tonight right?" Soraya said. "Bruh nooo." I said whining. "This nigga always wanna go out."
mariahthescientist2.0

0

(I was gonna show his moms face but he usually doesn't so I'm not)Liked by Chrisnxtdoor and 585,955 othersMariahthescientist spammmmmChrisnxtdoor purrrrMariahthescientist2

Liked by Chrisnxtdoor and 585,955 others
Mariahthescientist spammmmm
Chrisnxtdoor purrrr
Mariahthescientist2.0 Chris what you know about some damn pur?

I decided to put on some regular sweatpants and tank because I didn't plan on going anywhere. I walked out the room and with Soraya because I didn't want to walk out alone. (Shy girl problems🫡) "you want some strawberries?" I asked while bending down getting them. Josh came behind and started to give me fake backshots. I jumped and moved out the way quick as shit. "You scared the fuck out me not gonna lie." I said holding my chest. "I don't see how my nigga." He said smiling. "Because I forgot you were here." I said eating a strawberry. "I don't see how by all this fucking yelling he was doing." Soraya said. "Get off my dick bruh." Josh said pushing Soraya. "We could be a trio if y'all get along." I said going into the room grabbing some clothes then going into the bathroom.

Josh pov
"Watch this." I said about to grab the bathroom handle. I twisted it really fast acting like I was gonna open it. "AYEE BITCH!" Mariah yelled on the other side of the door. I ran away laughing my ass off with Soraya.
Mariah pov
I decided to put on a little purple dress like Soraya because that's twin. I left the bathroom and grabbed my water gun I came back into the bathroom then filled it up. I aimed it at Josh's head then squirted it. "EAAAA WHAT THE FUCK!" He screamed grabbing his head. I put it back quick then grabbed my phone going live. "Hi guys." I said smiling putting the phone against the kitchen window.
The chat
YOUR EYE?
HEYY SEXYY
YOU BEAT HER ASS GNG
"Y'all my eye fine SORAYA decided to hit me in the eye with the vodka bottle." I said. Soraya automatically caught on. "Bitch I said sorry." Soraya said. Then Kai and duke and them all got in the live. "Wassup everybody." Kai said smiling. I was leaning on the counter talking to Soraya about how Duke was gon be throwing folding chairs at people in 5 years. I busted out laughing and grabbed my phone running into the room with Soraya. "I can't breathe bruh!" She said weak in the knees. We locked the door behind us because we didn't wanna get hit. "What's so funny bruh?" Josh asked on the other side of the door.

A/N
Yessss
Comment and vote😁✌️