0.18⭐️

The restaurant was filled with laughs and giggles. Isis and I shared and a plate while everybody else got their own. The waiter flirted multiple times with me and Isis but we just ignored him for obvious reasons. "Y'all gon give dude a chance?" Fanum asked instigating as usual. "No." "Hell no." We said.

After the restaurant I took every one home that didn't live in the Airbnb. This time Josh sat in the front because he wanted to be my me. "You always wanna be close to Mariah." Kai said yawning. "Mmcht suck my dick kailer." Josh said closing his eyes putting his seat back.

Once we got to the house everybody hopped in the showers. "You gone try and get in the shower with Mariah?" Chris asked josh. "Hell yuh." Josh said dapping up Chris. "What if she say no tho?" Kai asked. "She definitely won't." Davis said making a face. "You finna do it now?" Kai asked. "Shit might as well." Josh said picking up his phone texting her. "Just don't be fucking in the shower.." Davis said. Josh shrugged.

MY BABYYY: can I hop in the shower with you?
Ryry: yes
MY BABYYY: aight.😄

"She said yeah." Josh said casually. "AIGHT THEN MY BROTHA!" Chris said hyping me up.

Josh pov
I walk into the room undressing and shit hearing Mariah singing her little heart out to Jhene aiko. I come in the bathroom and hop in the shower with her. I put my hands on her wrist then slowly move them up to her titties. She turns around and kisses me on the lips. This turns into a heated ass makeout session until we both remember that other people still need to get in the shower even tho there's two bathrooms. We continue to kiss and shit until we both get startled from Kai pounding on the door. "AYE YALL FUCK NIGGAS NEED TO HURRY UP!" He yelled. We both roll our eyes and start washing up. It was mostly me since she had already washed up before I came in.

Mariah pov
It's now like 3am and I couldn't sleep I was kinda sad for some reason. I get up quietly trying not to wake up my boyfriend. So happy I can't say that now. I change into my swimsuit and walk into the bathroom getting a towel. I sat the towel on the chair then jumped in the pool.

@Mariahthescientist

Liked by amp.yrg and 474,848 others
Mariahthescientist ts

Yourrage wanna be me so bad

Lainni.com where rage
Yourrage about to join Mariah

And he wasn't lying either... I turned around and I see him sitting on the ledge of the pool. I swim to him in between his legs. He kisses me and gets all the way in. "What you doing in the pool at 4:30 in the morning?" Josh asked. "It's 4:30?" I asked swimming around. "Yes." He said going back to sit on the edge. "I don't know i just felt like it." I said sitting next to him. "You okay Mariah?" He asked looking at me. I turned the other way so he couldn't see my facial expressions change into my crying face. "Mhm." I said in a high tone sniffling. "Come here babe" he said lowly pulling my closer to him. We go inside and shower then get in the bed just talking about our struggles and how we would help eachother through it. We decided to turn on a show before going to bed just because we wanted to.

A/N
Ik it's short I apologize 😭 but I'm tired asl and I wanna read sum like y'all do too. Don't worry tho I'll hook y'all up tomorrow.💗