0.15⭐️

Duke sat down on the bed close to Mariah. "No" she said under the cover. "Has he?" He asks. "Multiple times! I had to wear long clothing for 4 days and go over my bruises with makeup." She said smiling. (She's still high) " still have on on my back look." She said turning around and lifting her shirt. "I thought you said it was from you running into something?" Duke asked confused. " I lied." She said closing her eyes. "But don't worry tho because it was a while ago.

The next day 4:00 am
"WAKE UP MOTHERFUCKERS WE GOT A LONG DAY AHEAD OF US! GET READY AND GET YOUR BAGS IN THE CAR. Fanum yelled. "Damn." I said holding my head. I quickly got up and got in the shower. Not a long one it was like 15-20 minutes. After that I brush my teeth, shave and do a whole bunch of other shit in the timespan of 10 minutes. I just put my hair in a bun and throw on some amp sweatpants and a free thug tee. I put on my Nike socks and slide on my Nike slides. I get all my stuff and throw it in the trunk of the long bus. "How you already ready?" Fanum asks. "I don't know." I say sitting down on the couch.

After everybody got ready and shit they put their bags and suitcases in the trunk. I grabbed me a few snacks for the airplane ride and call it a day.

We get to the airport around 5:30 and it's almost time to fly to Cali.

We get on the plane not very happy cause it's early in the morning and people are already yelling and shit.

The seats
Mariah Duke. Bruce Agent.
Josh Kai Chris Davis
Fanum Chris (the lightskin one)

I instantly fall asleep while Duke on the other hand still irritated by yesterday. I wake up with Duke trying to take one of my snacks. "Move duke." I say pushing his hand. "My bad." He says looking away kinda sad. "Hm." I say handing him the whole bag of jalapeño chips. " I can have it?" He asked. " yeah I'm sorry you do be sharing with everybody else." I say hugging him. "Thanks riah." He said smiling. "So you excited for rolling loud?" He asked eating the chips. "Kinda?" I say. "Why kinda?" He asked. "Cause it be busy as fuck." I say laughing. "What about rehearsals today?" He asked. "I love rehearsals." I say smiling. "Why?" He asked looking disgusted. "Cause I just be messing around all day after I get my shit done." I say. " we be free styling on the mic and shit, and twerking too." I say remembering the memories of last year.

We land and everybody excited to get off the plane. "Move Nigga I say pushing josh. "Don't touch me lil nigga." He said pushing me back.

I decided to go to rehearsals myself because of the tight schedule rolling had. We performed my songs and I went straight to the Airbnb I had with the boys.

A/N🫶🏽
This one is short so y'all can prepare for the one tomorrow. It's gonna be long as hell cause Mariah is gonna be performing at rolling loud. So Yuhh.🤍