Almost caught⭐️

Omniscient
2016
Josh and Mariah were chilling in Josh's room because Josh's family was having a little get together and Mariah and her auntie ended up getting invited. Josh and Mariah didn't really want to go out there because his family would always be so loud and obnoxious when they came down to visit. "What the fuck is "kiss 10" ?" She asked. "You don't know what kiss ten is? Josh looked at me confused. "Well I'm fucking asking you so I obviously don't." She say laughing. "It's where two people kiss ten times and the goal is to do it under the time of 10 seconds. It's supposed to show if somebody has feelings for you." "How?" She asked. "Like let's say their kiss is all sexual and shit, they obviously like you. But if it's like offbeat or their barely kissing back then they don't like you." "That's easy as fuck." She said laughing. "You wanna do it?" He asked. "Hell yeah." She said confidently. "We have to record it tho." He said balancing the phone against the lamp. "That's cp." she said disgusted. "Who said we're gonna have sex? Also I guarantee you nothing is gonna happen in ten seconds Mariah." He said sitting against the wall. "Three, Two, ONE!" She yelled. Josh pulled her up and kissed her once. "One." He said smiling. "Two." Mariah said putting her hand on his cheek. "Three." Josh said pulling her on top of him. "Four." Josh said putting his hand on her thigh. "Five." Mariah said putting her hand behind his neck. "Six" josh said pulling her closer to his chest. "S-" she said before josh slid her back down on the bed. "Jordan is coming." He whispered handing Mariah her phone and getting on his. "Waddup!" Jordan said busting in the room. "Nothing much!" I said. "Y'all heard of kiss 10?" He asked.

"Nah." "nope."

A/N
This gave what it needed to