0.28⭐️

Josh didn't know that I knew that he joined faze clan, I was going to the little gym he was in super soon.
My outfit:

And she had on some pandas (Nikes if y'all didn't know😭)

Security helped me in and I saw everything. "Mariah's here" wabe yelled. "Wabe you wasn't supposed to say anything . "Mariah fuck is you doing here" josh said smiling. I hugged him and everybody else. "Chat" josh said while smirking walking behind me. Next thing I know josh smacks the fuck out of my ass. "You bitch!" I said with my mouth wide open trying to catch my balance.
"I TOLD YALL STOP FUCKIN WITH ME!" josh said yelling.
👾:YOOOOOO
👾:LMAOOOO
👾:YESSSSSSSS
"YO!" Kaysan yelled. "Nigga we're dating chill out!" Rage said laughing. "I totally forgot not gonna lie." Kaysan said dapping up josh. "Yeah that's mine BITCH." Josh said to the chat. "You staying up with us?" Josh asked mariah. "Yes." Mariah said looking at chat.

Hour later
It's been an hour later and janix and Wabe are out. Wabe, me, josh and Janix are talking about different shit. "You hungry?" Josh asked Mariah. "Nah not really." Mariah said laughing sitting down in the chair checking her self out.
I see a man bringing a scorpion and instantly come up closer. Josh made it mad and it ended up almost biting janix causing him to jump and take his hand off the box. Then josh blew on the tarantula causing that to go on Wabes finger causing him to jump taking his hand off the box.

7 hours later
I was vibing out to the music watching josh Jordan wabe and janix play basketball. The following contestants are denzel and Jeremy. Midas got out a long time ago because he jumped up. He ended up ripping his pants so now he's in new pants. After he got done playing Jordan went home and now Isis and Kimiko were here. (brodrick mursik shitttt) I wasn't mic'd up anymore so I went to the bathroom to change into some shorts and a random ass shirt.

3 hours later
Me, janix, wabe me and josh were now watching boondocks. I honestly think josh was smoking cause he was acting mad high. "Did you pray today." Josh sung looking at me . "Yes nigga damn." I said moving his face way from mine. "The mattresses here." I said getting off his lap. "Ima have to dick you down on some gangsta shittt." I said giving the box backshots. "You sleepin with us?" Wabe asked. "Fuck no." I said. "Why not?" He asked. "Because I'm sleeping with kimiko." I said smiling getting on the mattress with kimiko. "Wowwwwwww" josh said. The boys got in the bed and josh was changing in the bathroom. Kimiko was damn near sleep and I was just laying on the bed on my phone. "Janix you've been trying to open thst shit for like 10 minutes give it here." I said smiling. "Not gonna lie the mic fell in the toilet." Josh said stressing. "I need help- how do I." He said. Isis ended up helping him and by now me and wabe had our eyes close just talking. "That's fucking nasty." Wabe said laughing. "How the fuck you get shit on the mic." I said halfway sleep. Janix came up and whispered something in Wabe ear. "You know what time it is? It's seven in the fucking morning people are getting their morning coffe right now." Wabe said. "You tell 'em handsome." I said mumbling. (No weird shit😭) I almost go to sleep till I hear janix in MY ear now. "JANIX MOVE BITCH!" I whispered yelled smacking him in the ear. "Mariah sleep?" Josh asked. "Yea." Everybody said. "Josh you try something ima beat your ass bitch ass nigga." I say mumbling. He laughs and backs up into his and wabes bed. I didn't realize at first but out of nowhere I'm being kissed on the lips. I kiss back because I already know who it was. "awwwwwww." Everybody yelled. He got back into the bed and started to talk to janix.

A/N
Literally every other sentence I said and explained they did like janix whispering in wabes ear, wabe cussing out janix all that shit. But I've been watching this stream ALL 13 hours. LOVE YOU GUYS
COMMENT AND VOTEEEEE