0.29⭐️

"WASSUP CHAT!" Josh said streaming on chat. "BIRTHDAY STREAM!" Josh said yelling. "Last stream on twitch." He said yelling. "Oh shit wassup!" Josh said getting up getting chairs set up for the stream. "WASSUP!" Wabe said yelling hugging josh. "Hey baby." Mariah said hugging him.

We all were talking to chat until I heard josh mumble something. ".......Mariah?" He mumbled. "Huh?" She said confused. "I said... you gon give me some birthday pussy?" He said smirking but whispering. She gasped and hugged wabe covering his ears. "Why you said that in front of him?" She said kissing Wabes forehead. "Why you always babying him bruh that nigga 19." Josh said laughing. "Because this my baby" she said scooting back up to the stream. "You never answered my first question tho." Josh said looking at her up and down. She looked him up and down then rolled her eyes. "Aight we'll see about that." Josh said shrugging it off.

👾: YOOOOOO
👾: BIRTHDAY SEX

Mariah pov
Not gonna lie josh looked good asf. His hair was braided and he had on black, he always looked so handsome in black. I wanted that dick so bad, but I wanted to play hard to get.

We all talked for a while until I wanted to go in the room because i wanted to lay down. "I'm finna go lay down BYE CHAT!" I said blowing a kiss at them.

👾: IM HARD
👾: FECKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
👾:love youuuu

Omniscient
Josh ended the live like 20/30 minutes later and just hung out in the living room for about an hour or two with the boys excited for tomorrow. "Y'all I'm finna go to sleep bruh I'm tryna charge up for tomorrow." Josh said dapping them up. "You finna get some Pussy bruh." Denz said smiling. "She's just not giving me pussy gang." Josh said walking to the room.

Mariah pov
I felt the bed dip and knew who it was."Wassup." Josh said smiling kissing my lips "Hi baby" I said smiling back. He took off his shirt and put his hand around my waist. "Why you in here with your shirt off with a bra?" Josh said with a full accent of lust. "It's hot in here." I said telling the truth. "It's just not hot in here babe." He said pulling me on top of him kissing me. "One." I said smiling. "Your gonna make me cringe stop." He said pushing me off of him and pulling me close to him. "You never answered my question." Josh said putting his fingers in my panties. "Stop josh." I whined smiling. You'd think Josh would get turned on by the actual sex. Which he does, but he loves seeing Mariah go crazy when he touched her.  He started dj on her pearl making her more wet then she already was. "Your juices was finna get all over the cover if I didn't move it."  Josh said smiling. I tried to move his hand but he wouldn't let me. "Stop." He said slapping my pearl causing me to jump and moan. Good thing it wasn't very loud. He started to go faster and I squirted EVERYwhere.  "Ou shit Mariah." He said smiling. He got off the bed and took off his shirt. He pulled down his pants and pulled out his dick. "You want a warm up? I know I didn't give you one last time." He said hovering over me. I nodded while closing my eyes. He slowly entered me and started to go at a medium pace. "Fuck Mariah." He said groaning.  "Mmmm." He moaned flipping me over on all fours. He sped up while grabbing a chunk of my hair. "Ouuuuu" I moaned quietly. "U good?" He asked rubbing my pearl. "Yess" I moaned shaking. I had music going on in the background which I'm really thankful for because if I didn't, everybody would hear me. "It's good ain't it?" He said chuckling. "Mhm" I said shaking faster. "I'm finna-c-c" I cut myself off with my uneasy breathing. "I know baby." He said letting me cum. That baby really set me off and I feel like he knew that.

We both came three times.

After we hopped out the shower, I peed while he got dressed in the room. " I knew you was gon let me." Josh said spooning me in the bed. " I knew I would too." I said smiling kissing him. "So how was your second time?" He asked looking at me smiling. "Fucking amazing." I said laying down on him. "I wish I made you cry again tho." He said chuckling. I rolled my eyes and pushed his head. "I love you." I said looking up at him. "I love my dick too." He said trying to be smart. "Shut up you know damn well I love everything about you." I said rolling my eyes chuckling. "Nah real shit I love you too." He said kissing me.

A/N
Another smut for you guys. A little longer than last time💗💗
Comment and vote bbs