0.20⭐️

"So what we gonna do?" Kai asked. "Kai this is not no damn insidious movie gang." I said chuckling. "We just see how this plays out?" Kai asked looking at me. "Hell yeah." I said looking at him. "Don't tell nobody else okay?" I said standing up. "I gotchu." He said standing up then dapping me up.

Few hours past and I was just minding my business in the living room. "Wsp gang?" Josh said dapping me up. I smile and laugh while looking at him. "Nothing just chillin finna watch a movie and shit." I say laying back. "You wanna watch it with me?" I ask looking at him. "Shii hell yeah." He said getting comfortable. I grab the remote off the couch and turn on "Spider-Man Miles Morales Through The Spider-Verse" and lay down. He some how manages to lay down on my stomach and fall asleep leaving me to where I can't move at all.

                                   KAIII😛

Ryryy: Can you hand me my charger I can't get up bc of Josh's big ass
KAIII😛: gotchu
Kai comes in the living room out of nowhere and hands me the charger. "Here nigga.." he said. "U on stream rn?" I asked with wide eyes. "Hell yuh you tryna slide?" He asked. I try my hardest not to wake up josh while moving him off of me. "Let's go nigga." I whispered.  We both try our hardest not to laugh while walking down the stairs cause I fell down the first 4. We finally make it downstairs and we continue laughing our asses off. "Y'all guess who's here for the next week or two!" Kai said pulling me to the camera. "It's me!" I say sitting down in his chair. "Get tf up riah you not finna sit in my spot." He said pulling me out the seat. "Fuck you too nigga." i said getting up getting my own chair.
👾: she's so fine bruh
👾: I wanna taste
👾: Mariah when is new music coming?
"Umm I've been making something with Chris and I might release that soon." I said smiling. "Oh shit you fr?" Kai said rubbing his hands. "Yeah." I said nodding my head. Josh came in busting the doors open making me and Kai jump "THE FUCK?" Kai yelled getting mad. "You jiggaboos thought I was sleeping fr?" Josh said coming up to Kai.  "NIGGA U WAS!" Kai said. "You were knocked bae." I said looking at my phone. Kai looked at me then started to scream making me jump. "Chill out Kai chill out bruh." Josh said chuckling trying to hide that he was blushing. "What?" I said laughing at kai and the chats reaction.
👾: HUUHHHHHHHH
👾:Y'all they been dating
👾: AWEWEE
👾:YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
👾:WHATTTTT
👾:NOOO HE TOOK OUR GIRL
"If y'all didn't know, Josh and me are dating y'all." I said chuckling. "Hell yuhh." Josh said putting his arm over my shoulder.

After a few minutes Josh and I layed back down on the living room couch talking. I was laying on his chest this time. "Why were u crying in your sleep?" He asked closing his eyes with me. "It was because I was dreaming about a childhood memory and i saw my mom in it and I thought it was real." I said lowly because I was tired. "Ohhh." He said kissing my forehead. "When was the last time u cried hard?" I asked getting comfortable. "When you told me that Kaveri wasn't hitting on you when he was and you started crying because you were scared he was gonna hurt you again." He said lowering his tone. "Thank you." I say kissing him on the lips. "For what?" He asked. "For being the only person who truly loves me." I said smiling while my eyes were closed. Josh sniffled. "Your welcome." He said smiling.

A/N
Lil filler note bc ive been doing shit. I was gonna update yesterday/today but I was up till 9am doing my hair so it kinda took the time away from me but here y'all gooo. I promise tomorrow gon be better 💗