𝟎.𝟎𝟔

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐡
𝟑:𝟐𝟓
(𝐢𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐩𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤)
I woke up at 3:25 with a massive headache, like that shit was beating ts out of me. "Josh wake up it's past 3 come on." I say to josh not having the most energy. "No nigga.." josh says back. "Ok I'm leaving bye." I say. "To do what drink again?" He says. "Fuck off." I say while throwing a pillow at him.

———

I had just gotten done washing and cleaning up and now I'm on my way to my mini drawer josh had made for me. I decided to pick out something light, I put on some grey leggings and a zip up over a white baby tee.

I got in my car and that I had 12 notifications from my auntie. My auntie was like my mom, when my actual mom wasn't there for me she stepped in immediately. My auntie told me that my mom was already fucked up before she even had me. She was selfish and mean. My auntie told me that after she had me she said that she just wanted to have a baby just to have one and see what it was like. She never actually cared about me to be honest,it was fucked up, and still is.
I open the messages to see:

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰.

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬

𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐦 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬

𝐈 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐬𝐚𝐰 𝟏𝟐 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧?

𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐮 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐲?

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐡

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐁𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐞𝐬.

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐩𝐮𝐦𝐩𝐤𝐢𝐧

𝐒𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞.

I make a wtf face and call my auntie. "Mariah she's dead she overdosed baby I'm so sorry." She said while crying.
"What do you mean she's dead tt?" I say while crying. "She was taking way too many pills at once, and she ended up mixing them and shit and it caused her to overdosed." She says while crying. " oh my gosh" I scream while crying. "I'll call you back later tt." I say.
The call ends.

———
"I haven't even pulled out the fucking driveway yet." I say while crying. I get out the car and walk into the house. I sit down on the couch just numb. I just let the tears fall down my eyes. It's like I couldn't move, I couldn't talk, I couldn't breathe.
"Mariah?" Josh says while sitting down on the couch. "What happened?" He said while grabbing my chin.

She's dead.