0.24⭐️

Kai them all came back the next day and we were planning to have another pool party but only with close friends. " Aight so here's the list." I said handing it to Davis.
Listttt
Josh
Mariah
Mari
Dontai
Danielle-Dontai girl
Jon
Aim
Sniper
Wabe
New York Chris
Walid
Tk
Low -agents bestfriend
Kaiya- Kai's sister
Dukes sister
Soraya- Mariah bestfriend
Kalen Bree
Nle choppa
Raud
Some of rage's friends
Deeblock
—————
"That's comp?" I asked smiling looking at him.  "You just like rage bruh you wanna be him so bad" he said chuckling. "They'll be over at 6" Kai yelled.

5:30pm
Everybody was either getting ready or getting the party ready. Me and rage were matching because we thought it would be comp and shit.
Their outfits:

We leave the room and everybody smiled and yelled

We leave the room and everybody smiled and yelled. "AWWW LOOK AT YALL!" Kai yelled. "I'm tryna get like y'all." Duke said smiling.
I decided to help set up the food and shit on the counter top and cleaned up the shit around the house. "You need some help?" Josh asked coming over to me putting his hands around my waist. "No I'm fine i'm finna go pick up Soraya. " I said walking over to the front door grabbing my keys. "Lemme come." Him and Kai said. "I guess." I said walking to the car. Kai had a little crush on Soraya and Soraya had a little crush on him.

I pulled in the front and honked 3 long times. I saw Soraya come out and she had on a pretty pink dress with Rick Owens and a fluffy pink purse. "Okay then bitch!" I yelled out the car. She came to Josh's side and opened the door. "Your gonna have to move" she said pointing at josh. "Sorry bae." I said pushing him out the seat. "Bruh." He said getting in the back with Kai.

It's been 30 minutes into the party and josh and Soraya wondered off somewhere. Me, Chris and Duke were talking about setting Soraya and Kai up somehow. "We should go out there." I said smiling. "Lemme get on your back tho real quick." I said smiling leaning on Chris. "Your fucking annoying bruh." Chris said leaning down so I can jump on his back.  "Thank you." I said kissing him on the cheek. "Soraya!" Me and Chris said at the same time with Duke behind us. "Ryry!" She said laughing. I got off of Chris back and pulled her to the side with us. "So listen we gon-" I got cut off by being pushed into the pool by some random bitch.
I swam to the side and Soraya helped me out the pool. The party filled "ooos"and "damnnnn's" once I got out I ran full on speed,like high school track tournament and grabbed that bitch by her head. Soraya then grabbed her head then I got on top of her and started punching the fuck out her face. BOP! BOP! BOP! "GET HER ASS RY!" Kalen screamed recording. "Kalen stop bruh!" Chris said picking her up by her waist pulling her to the side. Duke shielded me from anybody who was trying to help the bitch or tried to fight me. "You touch my sister ima whoop yo ass!" He yelled while smiling. "Oh shit get up Mariah Rage coming!" Duke said pulling me off of her. I didn't act a fool when he pulled me off her because he was actually letting me get my hits in.

Josh came outside and sprinted towards me. "She good?" He asked while having a tight grip on my arm holding me back. "Nigga I don't know she was swinging so fast I couldn't see nun."Duke said laughing. Me and josh walked into the kitchen and he sat me on the counter. "Aight gang." He said clapping his hands laughing. "Your arm hurt?" He asked  pulling it. "Sss yeah stop bitch!" I said pushing his arm away. "Aight aight chill." "When she pushed me in the pool my arm scraped against it." I said touching the blood. That shit was dripping but I didn't feel nothing because of the adrenaline. I hopped off the counter and washed the blood off my arm.
Soraya pov:
I was finna go in the house to find Mariah but then I got punched in the face by a man. I was bout to swing back because Mariah's aunt taught me and Mariah not to let men hit on us. But then I saw a dark figure punch the fuck out of him 10x harder.
(Can y'all guess who it was ?😋)
"FUCK YOU THOUGHT THIS WAS PUSSY? WORD TO MY MOTHA DON'T PUT YO HANDS ON SORAYA!" They yelled.

I automatically knew it was Kai. I joined in and kicked the fuck out of him in his stomach. I looked up at him and smiled. "Thank you" I said looking down. He grabbed my chin and kissed my lips. "You got blood on your lip." He said wiping it. Then licking his lips to get rid of the blood on his lips. "ON MY MOM THAT WAS THA CUTEST THING IVE EVER SEEN BRUH!" Fanum laughed jumping around. I went in the house to see Mariah, Josh and Duke talking. "You tryna go to CVS with me?" She asked. "No fuck that you need to your lip busted and you got a bruise on your cheek." She said grabbing me.

Mariah's pov
We got to the cvs and went to the medical isle. "Should we get this?" She asked. "Yeah hold on lemme get some candy over here." I said going to the isle next to it. "Oh I'm getting this for sure." I said grabbing it. "You thought I was fucking joking Mariah?" Somebody said before punching me in close to my eye. It was Kaveri...  he quickly walked away. "SORAYA!" I yelled.

I heard her run over her fast as hell. I backed up into the row and held my eye. "Was that fucking Kaveri?" She asked yelling. "YES! MY EYE ITS FUCKING BLURRY!" I said worried about to cry. Soraya put her hand around my waist and ran to the pharmacy. "My bestfriend just got hit in the eye can you help me?!" She asked worried asf. I gotten a call from rage but I ignored it because I was scared asf. "It's just a subconjunctival hemorrhage. Or some internal bleeding in your eye for an easier
understanding baby, whoever punched you in your eye busted a vein in your eye." The elderly black lady said. "And for the swelling here's some medicine." She said sliding me a bag with medicine in it. "What's the total?" I asked. "On the house." She said. "Thank you so much ma'am." Soraya said grabbing my hand leaving out the store.

We got to the house and we started crying. We was scared asf. One we knew for sure that it wasn't a coincidence that Kaveri was just in cvs when we was there because he had on a all black fit and a ski mask so either he followed us or one of his homegirls from the party.  We got in the house and ran to Kai's room where we figured nobody would be. We started silently crying. I sat on his bed with my hands covering my face crying and Soraya had shirt covering her face so she was crying in her shirt. "The fuck?" Kai and Josh said at the same time. "What's wrong with y'all?" Kai asked worried. Josh came up to me and Kai went to Soraya. "Move your hands Mariah!"(😏) josh said trying to move my hands.(😏) I put my hands down and his eyes grew wide. "That bitch did that to you?" He asked worried. "It was Kaveri.." I said lowly. The rest of the boys came downstairs confused asf. "Mariah you said who?" Duke asked. "Kaveri.." I said silently crying. "He hit you too?" Kai asked looking at Soraya. "No." She said not crying no more. Chris came in the room and she instantly hugged him tight. Chris swayed me side to side to get me to calm down. "It's okay I promise." Is he said in my ear. He then wiped my cheeks. Josh tapped my hand then held it pulling me to the bathroom with soraya.

The bathroom was packed. Me and Soraya are sitting on the bathroom counter with josh and Kai between our legs while Chris was leaning on the door. "Sss." I said trying not to move Josh's finger off my eye. "I know it hurt but I gotta put this ointment around your eye gang." He said rubbing my thigh with his free hand. "You crying because it hurts or because the smell strong. Chris asked while putting ice into the plastic bag handing it to me. "I don't even know anymore." I said laughing. "Where duke and nem at?" Soraya asked with her head on top of kai's shoulder. "Prolly jumping Kaveri or sum." Kai said bluntly. We all laughed loudly. Since Me and Soraya got into the situation at cvs, and the boys and Soraya were here comforting me I got out of cleaning up the aftermath of the party.

2:40am
After josh drove to the hotel. Soraya went to her room in the suite and me and josh went into our room. We got in the shower together and just talked and talked about how we think tomorrows gonna go. I remembered the fight I had and automatically knew that's why my phone kept getting notifications. Shade room and everything. My eye was still throbbing (😏) but since josh put that ointment on it it didn't hurt that bad.

A/N
I've been slacking so I slapped y'all with this good ass long ass chapter. What should Happen in the next?
Love you guys! Comment and vote please!🤍🤍🤍