0.44💫 CHAPTER 2

I woke up to josh on his phone laughing. "Nigga what the fuck are u laughing at at 5 in the morning. "Videos on instagram." He said blankly. Oh my fucking god is he ever gonna stop being mad? Bipolar ass! "The fuck you say it like that for?" I asked rolling my eyes turning the opposite way. "I ain't even say it in a disrespectful way and I'm not finna argue with you at 5 in the morning either." He said. "I bet." I said getting up leaving the room. I sighed going to the icebox getting a chocolate ice cream thingy. (Y'all know where it has like hard chocolate on the outside then vanilla ice cream on the inside?) I threw the wrapper away and went back into the room. I got on my phone and began to eat the ice cream on the inside. "Nigga stop slurping damn." Josh said annoyed. "I'm not." I said going back to mind my business. "You know what your doing Mariah." He said looking at me. I did know what I was doing.🤷🏾‍♀️

I dj sighed the ice cream and got up and threw it away. "You still got some on your lips." He said kissing my lips licking the rest off his lips. I kissed him because he had some left on his lips but then he deepened the kiss and I smiled.  "Let me get some." He said putting his hand on my coochie. "Nah you wanted to argue with me the whole day." I said. "Make-up sex." He said smiling. "No." I said tryna move his hand. "At least let me eat you out." He said. "You can't say no to getting ya pussy ate bro." He said. "Maybe later." I said turning. "Mmcht." Next thing you know my shorts are being pulled down by a horny josh. "Josh." I said trying to stop him. "It's aight bro." He said.  He licked my clit and that made my stomach clench for a second. "Damn I didn't realize how long it's been." He said. He began to suck on my clit while I went crazy. "J-" is all I could get out. "Mmmm." He hummed on my clit. He entered a finger in me and I grabbed a junk of his hair. He took it out and laughed. He pulled down his shorts and took out his (😀)

(I'm cringing bare with me rn) 

He entered me slowly looking up. "Josh." I moaned forgetting how big he was. He picked up his pace after a while with his hand on my neck. He got faster and faster and faster and faster. My eyes were closed the whole time trying not to cum so fast. "Look at me." He said tapping the side of my face with his index finger still having a grip on my throat. I looked at him with half opened eyes. "You know you needa cum." He said making direct eye contact with me. My legs started to shake and I moaned breaking eye contact with him. I began to cum but he still kept going. "Look at me Mariah." He said. "Mmmm." I moaned trying to keep my eyes opened. I tried to push him back but it didn't work. "Flip." He said helping me a little. I turned on my back and began to arch. He entered me and starting pounding me. "Josh." I moaned. "You can take it Mariah." He said going faster.

Time skip
We finished, he helped me use the bathroom and then we went back to sleep. This time closer to each other. I was laying on his chest with my leg over his torso.

A/N
I cringed guys 🕴️😭

🎉 You've finished reading 𝒮ℴ𝓊𝓁 𝓉𝒾ℯ𝓈 𝐛𝐲 𝐬𝐩𝟓𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢(𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞) 🎉