𝟎.𝟎𝟖✰

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐡
𝟖:𝟑𝟎 𝐚𝐦

Everybody just made it to Josh's house and it was quiet. Everybody was sad,tired and just shocked. Bruce and Kai still weren't on talking terms and you already know Bruce is the type of person to start shit.
I was getting dressed in the room with Josh i put on something simple but nice looking. We all were matching.

My outfit

The boys outfit

Chris usually doesn't wear suits but he decided to today. I told him he could still wear a beanie or a Durag to hide his hideous pushed back forehead. "You look good ma brotha!" I say to him. "Thank you ma sister you look good ya self." "Y'all almost ready?" Duke says side hugging me. They all say ya in sync.
The seats:
Duke Bruce
Chris Kai
Mariah josh
Agent Davis
Kai and Bruce were both arguing and it was really just pissing me the fuck off. And the thing is it wasn't really Kai it was but Kai was entertaining it when he should've have been.
"Nigga will you shut the fuck up it's not even that far back stupid ass nigga."
"Bro I asked you two fucking times to move your seat up."
And I said i don't give a f- "can we go to the store Duke?" I ask. "Y- yeah of course." He says back. (Y'all know when his voice go high when somebody asks him something?)

We get to the store and i immediately get out. Not gonna lie I was irritated as fuck.

Omniscient pov

Once Mariah got out it instantly got quiet. "What the fuck is wrong with y'all niggas?" agent asks. Everybody looks at Kai Bruce and agent all at once. "Y'all already know how hard this fucking day is for Mariah and y'all niggas just making it worse." He says. "Kai if it's that much of a problem why the fuck didn't you try and ask somebody to switch seats with you?" He says. It's big enough to get up and find another seat. Matter fact- he says. He gets up and swaps seats with Kai. "And Bruce why the fuck didn't you just move the damn seat up or tell him "nah I'm good" and move on instead of telling him him to shut the fuck up?" YALL acting like fucking kids. Agent speaks again. "Get it to fucking gether." Is the last thing he says. Bruce moves his seat up and Kai gets on his phone happy with his new seat. "I'm back Chris can u hold this for me? It's for all of y'all." She says. Appreciate it and thank you's fill the car. Duke gets out and fills the tank up.

Josh's pov
We're almost to Tampa and Mariah hasn't talked in a good 40 minutes. Everybody been vibing to the music and she's been quiet as fuck. Her head was looking out of the window so I couldn't see her face but I could see her body was moving like she had hiccups, so I figured she was crying. I grab her by her side and pull her closer by me.
A few minutes later she was sleeping. Her head was on my leg and my hand was on her rib. "Ry alright?" Duke asks tryna look in the mirror. "Yeah she good, she sleep right now." I say back to him. He nods and goes back to looking at the road. " Agent it's your turn to drive it's been an hour, ima pull over." Duke says. "Aight" agent says. Before Duke got in the back he rubbed on Mariah's hands. "What's good daviss!" "Finna sleep until it's my turn to drive." He says back getting comfortable. "Aight." I say shrugging my arms and heading to sleep too.
9:30
30 more minutes till the funeral.
Mariah's pov
I wake up to Davis driving and everybody else sleep except for josh. I started crying again till josh whispers in my ear " go back to sleep Ryry it's okay." I go back to sleep facing towards his stomach instead of the seat infront of me.

"Wake up y'all we here." Davis says.

𝐌𝐚𝐫I speaks
𝟔𝟗𝟓 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐀/𝐍