0.38💫CHAPTER 2

"What the fuck are you doing here josh?" I said standing looking at him in disbelief. "I came to say sorry..." he said coming up to me. "I know you probably don't fuck with me that much anymore but understand I'm human too bro, I make mistakes. I fucked up I know I know, but I'm actually sorry. Like really sorry." He said hugging me. I hugged him back because I realized how much I was in the wrong too. " honestly don't worry about it josh, I'm in the wrong too baby, i ghosted when I knew that was selfish of me and I'm sorry for that." I said rubbing his back. "I love you." He said kissing my lips. "I love you too." I said kissing him back then going in the kitchen. "Have you talked to kai and nem at all?" I asked throwing the empty container of strawberry cream cheese into the garbage. "Nah them Biggs's been busy." He said getting a sprite out the fridge. "Why?" He said turning around towards me concerned. "I was just wondering no reason. "The only person I've talked to is your aunt and my mom. Maybe janix and nem but that was only for streams and shit." He said. "How's your mom been?" I asked. "She seemed fine." He said turning on my ps5 clicking on the D10 icon. He turned back around and seen that I was laying my head down on the counter while eating. "You sleepy?. He asked. "Yeah I am." I said smiling after chuckling. " you can go lay down, you ain't gon miss nun." Josh said laughing. "Okay, thank you so much, wake me up when you get lonely." I said going in my room.

A /N
Y'all I had writers block for mad long and I low key still kinda do. I missed y'all tho too

Comment and or vote🗣️🗣️⭐️