0.14⭐️

"Yo what y'all doin in their?" Kai asks. Mariah and Josh look at the each other. "Nun we watching a movie she's just mocking the girl." Josh says. "Let us watch it with you." Kai says about to come in the room. "Hold on nigga!" Josh says sitting up. "Gimme like 4 minutes to straighten up the room." Josh said giving Mariah her shorts. "Aight yall can come in now." Josh says with his hands on his knees. Kai comes in on his phone.
DING!
Kai: I know you was being a dj on Mariah
Josh: stfu.
Kai; that's exact same thing you said before smashing her yesterday😭
Josh looks up at Kai with a smirk. "It's a camera or microphone in here?" Josh asks Kai. "Nah." Kai says sitting on the bean bag. "Duke Bruce and Chris know too." Kai says looking at Mariah. "Duke known since yesterday." Mariah speaks up. "How?" Rage asks listeners who looking at Mariah. "He bet on it." Mariah said walking away. "Duke told Chris." Kai said leaving too. "Shit." Josh said calling duke.
"Yo duke cmere real quick"
it"Aight I'll be in there soon."
Call ends
"Knock knock." Duke says. "Come in nigga.s Rage says. "Why you had to add the nigga part." Duke says laughing. "I don't know bruh." Josh says. "But how u know about me and Mariah and ..yk ts." Rage asks looking up and down everytime. "I can't say what we was talking about cause it was a private information and she would bust my head if I did tell but just know she loves you more than you think." Duke says. "I guess." Rage says. "But do y'all got everything packed? We leave tomorrow." Duke says dapping me me up. "Yeah." Josh says. "I'll catch you later."

Mariah's pov
"Yo riah you tryna make a song tomorrow?" Chris asks me sitting down next to me. "Hell yeah." I say smiling at him. "Matter fact we could hit the studio right now if you down?" I ask him getting off the couch. "HELL YA MY SISTA!" Chris says excited. "Alright come on." I say grabbing my keys. "ME AND CHRIS WILL BE BACK WE GOING TO MY STUDIO."i yell loud. "Damn riah." Chris says holding his ear.

7:20pm

Verse 1) Mariah
In the depths of my heart, a story unfolds,
A tale of love that turned so cold,
Two souls intertwined in a web of dismay,
Foolishly thinking it'd all be okay.

(Pre-Chorus) Chris
But beneath the surface, cracks appeared,
Our love tainted by doubt and fear,
Every moment spent was an endless fight,
A toxic dance, hidden from the light.

(Chorus) Chris and Mariah
Oh, we're trapped in a toxic love affair,
Pulled apart by a venomous despair,
Our hearts entwined, but drowning in pain,
In this twisted love, we're both to blame.

(Verse 2) Chris
We walked a path where cruelty was the norm,
Words like daggers, piercing through the storm,
The venom spread, poisoning our trust,
Turning love into ashes, reduced to dust.

(Pre-Chorus) Mariah
Misguided passion grew into a wildfire,
Burning bridges, fueling our ire,
Both too stubborn to admit defeat,
Caught in a cycle, no way to retreat.

(Chorus) Chris and Mariah
Oh, we're trapped in a toxic love affair,
Pulled apart by a venomous despair,
Our hearts entwined, but drowning in pain,
In this twisted love, we're both to blame.

(Bridge) Chris
But there's a whisper, oh so faint,
A glimmer of hope amidst the pain,
We must break free from this toxic haze,
Escape the toxicity, find brighter days.

(Verse 3) Mariah
With every tear shed, we'll find our strength,
To break the chains and go to any length,
Toxic love, it can't be our destiny,
There's love beyond the shadows, we can be free.

(Pre-Chorus) Chris
We'll tear down the walls, rebuild our hearts,
Piece by piece, we'll make a fresh start,
No more toxic poison to hold us down,
In newfound love, we'll be unbound.

(Chorus) Chris and Mariah
No more trapped in a toxic love affair,
Breaking free from that venomous despair,
Our hearts entwined, but now we rise above,
Leaving behind the toxic remnants of our love.

(Outro) Mariah
In the aftermath of venom's sting,
We'll heal the wounds, let love take wing,
From this toxic bond, we'll finally break,
Embracing a love that's real, not fake.

"That shit kinda fye." Mariah says. "The chorus the best part." Chris says eating a gusher. I forgot to mention that they split a big ass edible. "You ready to go home?" I ask. "Yes." Chris says.

My assistant ended up driving to the house cause we was high as shit. Like we was real close to greening out.
Chrisnxtdoor

Liked by tpain and 768,874 others Moments before doasterMariahthescientist facts👻

Moments before doaster
Mariahthescientist facts👻

Omniscient pov
We get home and everyone is in the living room laughing. Mariah trips and falls and everyone turns around. "Now I know what you guys are thinking and I just wanna say it wasn't me." Chris says helping Mariah up. "That really hurt bro." Mariah said about to cry. "What's wrong with them niggas bruh?" Kai asks chuckling. Mariah walks over to Kai very sloppily before explaining. "Me and Chris ate a really big -what are they called OH edible and then we smoked." Mariah said putting her hand on his shoulder than walking away. "Mariah!" Chris whispered. "Hm- HM?" Mariah mumbled. "You wanna watch a movie?" Chris said still whispering. "YES" Mariah said jumping. "Alright come on." Chris said grabbing her hand walking away. Mind you everybody is just watching this happen. "What the fuck just happened." Bruce says. "We should troll them." Kai says. "I'm down." Fanum says. "Hell yuh." Bruce and rage say in sync. "Shit i guess." Duke says getting up. All 5 men get up and go to the room following behind each other. "Mariah creed just left the house and we can't find him." Josh said fake crying. When I tell you Mariah started crying she started BAWLING. Fanum started laughing his ass off. "Chris I got bad news." Kai said. "What's it." Chris said titling his head to the side. "The house burned down." Duke said. "Bruh WHAT THE FUCK BRO." Chris said getting up and throwing shit. "I'm going to get some honey this is too much for me." Mariah said slurring her words. "Move please." Mariah said pushing through the boys then falling. "These niggas is gone bruh." Bruce said doing his iconic laugh.
A couple minutes past while the boys are still trolling Chris just making him more upset. "JOSH." Mariah yelled. "Aw shit." Josh said getting up chuckling. "Have fun gang." Fanum said. "Don't be mad okay." Mariah said crying. "I won't what you do gang." Josh said hugging Mariah and chuckling. "I spilled honey on the couch." Mariah said crying even more. "It's fine it's fine riah." Josh said rubbing her back. "You promise you won't hit me Kaveri?" Mariah said putting her head on his chest. "Wh- huh Mariah." Josh said grabbing her chin making her look up to him. "Nothing." Mariah said walking away. "Nah WHAT DID YOU SAY?" Josh said pulling her arm. "Nothing I'm going to sleep." Mariah said pulling away. Josh walks back to the room not so happy. "What happened I heard you yellin." Kai said looking back. "Mariah talking bout some please don't hit me Kaveri." Josh said sitting down sliding his hands up and down his face. "I fuckin knew it bruh." Duke says getting up going to the room her and rage share. "Mariah wake up bruh." Duke said shaking her. "Hm?" Mariah hummed. "Kaveri been hitting on you?"

A/N🤑
Probably the longest in the Bomboclat book
1287 words 🤐
Comment and vote and maybe share?🫶🏽