𝟎.𝟏𝟏✰

Mariah pov
I wake up in the bed to people tagging me on instagram. I saw that all the boys posted pictures of us together,and my bestfriend did too! I started to tear up, I love all of them to death.
@mariahthescientist

liked by Dukedennis and 969,695 others
Mariahthescientist 😘

Comments disabled *

Mariahthescientist

🔵⚪️

⚪️🔵
Liked my lilyachty and 974,837 others
Mariahthescientist 🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍
Comments disabled*

Mariah pov
I was chopping it up with rage in the room chillin until I get a call from one of my friends asking for me to come to a party. "I'm gonna go party with one of my friends I'll be back later." I say getting off the bed. "Bro I don't feel like fucking picking you up, you do this shit everytime it's annoying asf you supposed to be packing anyway." Josh says annoyed and irritated. "Fine then I'll have one of my friends drop me off." I say throwing a pillow at his head.

I get sigh walking to the downstairs bathroom because josh being a bitch rn. I make it to the bathroom and put my clothes down and completely strip to cover my bruises with my foundation and concealer. "When are these gonna go away." I say to my self signing. I put on my dress

I do my famous swoop and leave the bathroom. "Where u goin?" Duke asks with a confused face. "To a party with my friends." I say chuckling. "Aight." Is all he says as he walks away.

I get to the party and I hear New apartment playing by Ari Lennox. To be honest this party looked and felt coo asf. After everything with my mom going on this was a stress reliever.

I went to the drinks and found my 2nd closest friend. "HEY GIRLL" she says slurring her words. "Hey girl you Alr?" I say chuckling. "Of course." She says back walking away. I find a seat and sit down in it. "Hey Mariah." I hear somebody say behind me. "Hi?" I say back. "You remember me?" He says. "Uh no i don't I'm sorry." I say feeling bad."I'm zatah (zay-tuh)" he says. I gasp, "Zatah Williams?" I say semi yelling. "Yeah girl!" He says back. "Omg I'm so sorry I know who you are now." I say hugging him.

" I say hugging him

This is Zatah^

Zatah was one of my friends with benefits. After he switched schools a while back we lost contact. But now that he's back, we can chop it up again. "So how u been?" I ask sitting back down in my chair. "Still single, rich asf, fine asf and my family doing good." He says smiling. "Okay thennnnn." I say. POP! POP! POP! Is all I hear. Zatah grabs my purse and my arm and pulls me out of the house. "Shit!" He says with his hands on his hips. "You okay ry?" He says to me. "I'm okay." I say nodding. "I know you haven't seen my apartment yet so I was wondering if you want to kick it there instead?" He says with his head to the side. "I'm down." I say. I know y'all might think it's weird but I've known zatah since kindergarten, I trust him with my life.

He opens the door and it automatically smells like him. "You like it?" He asks. "Yes I do." I say. "U want some comfortable clothes to change into? I'm tryna watch tv." He says to me. "Yeah thank you." I say fiddling with my hands. He's so gentle and well spoken with his words. I though in my mind. "Here u go ry." He says to me. "The bathroom is right there" he says pointing. "Thank you." I say.

I change into his clothes and I'm not gon like they was comfortable asf. "You comfortable now?" He asks me. "Yeah." I say. "What show u wanna watch?" He asks while looking at me. "U tryna watch the new Spider-Man ? It's 2 hours, maybe we can watch the first half tonight then the other the next time I come over?" I say. "Damnn you really like it here." He says chuckling. "My bad." I say. "No u good, I like when I make people calm." He says. He's so fucking fine. "You tryna get high?" He asks. "Hell yeah." I say.

"I totally agree to be honest, how the fuck you gone call me ugly but you begged me to claim you?" He says. I just look at him with low eyes. "You listening ry?" He asks. "No." I say giving him a peck on the lips. He sits me on his lap and starts to kiss my lips. He then takes off his shirt and starts kissing on my collarbone. He then lays me down on his couch kissing my lips.

"Dukey💯" pops up on my phone and my phone starts ringing. "Ooo you finna get in troubleee." Zatah says chuckling. "Hello?" I say. "Bro Mariah where you at? You said u was at a party the party been over?" He says semi-yelling. "Im at my bestie house chill." I say. "What's the address." He says back quickly. Zatah types the address in his notes and shows it to me. "Uh bruckley drive." I say back. "I'll be there in 2 minutes and you better be outside." He ends the call. "Oouuu thst nigga get on my nerves" I say tying my shoe laces. "Can I bring your clothes back next time I come? I don't have time to change." I ask. "Have them shits." He says. "Thank u so much Zatah." I say closing his apartment door."
I run my ass down each and every damn stair trying to go as fast I can. "Hurry tf up nigga!" Duke says. "I'm trying Duke." I say running fast asf.

I get in the car and try to catch my breath. "Yo ass gon get yo ass beat." Duke says chuckling. "What i do?" I say worried. "What didn't you do riah? You had everybody blowing your phone up not knowing where you were after the party, and what I see u fucked somebody and your high too?" He says chuckling. "Wait look at me" he says grabbing my chin. "Goddamn girl." He says. "Well we gotta get the fuck home. And I hope you know Bruce finna be chewing yo ass tf out." He says laughing.     "Yeah okay."

A/N💗
This was good asf no cap
1071 words without authors note😛

Vote and comment