0.34⭐️

We made it to my cousins house and josh automatically ran to marissa's room bc after Maresse said he could hold her. "Hi mama!" Josh whispered while picking her up. "Awww." He said holding her walking to the living room sitting down.
@Yourrage

Liked by Dukedennis and 577,789 othersYourrage w my lil princess 💗—————"Hey babygurll

Yourrage w my lil princess 💗
—————
"Hey babygurll." Josh said waking her back up making her smile. "Oh my gosh bruh." He said hugging her. "She's too cute." He said kissing her cheek. He sat her down in her crib and she started to poke out her lip about to cry. "Come on mama." He said picking her up and rocking her all the way to the kitchen. "Hi mama!" Mariah said about to take her from josh. "Nah gang." Josh said moving away from Mariah so she couldn't take marissa. "Fuck you too nigga." Mariah said shooing him away. "Don't say that in front of her!" Josh said flicking Mariah's ear. Josh went to go sit back down with marissa still in his lap. He realized he was getting a call from Kai and answered. "Who's baby?" Fanum duke and Kai all asked. "Mariah's cousins." Josh said playing with Marissa. " she so small bro! I can literally hold her with one hand." Josh said kissing her cheek. "Aw bro you gotta have kids." Duke said smiling. "You know damn well Mariah don't want no kids." Josh said looking at the camera. "Who said it gotta be Mariah's?" Kai said whispering. "Imma whoop yo ass next time I see u kailen." Mariah yelled from the kitchen. "Oh shit." Kai said hanging up. "You know I wouldn't do that shit." Josh said kissing Mariah as she sat down on the couch. Mariah had got a notification from instagram and opened it. It was a TikTok of Micheal and Kaveri together in a car dancing with a caption saying "when yo ex didn't give you 🐱 when y'all was together so you have your bsf r@pe her." With her tagged at the bottom. Her heart dropped to her stomach. Her eyes were getting all watery and she was trying to swallow her tears. "You okay?" Josh said putting Marissa down in her crib coming up to Mariah. Mariah gave him her phone and his eyes weren't how they were before. "Fuck this shit." Josh said walking outside the house with his phone against his ear. "Why didn't you tell anybody?" My cousin asked. "Cause I was too scared somebody was gonna spread the word and it would end on social media." She said sniffling. "Are you okay?" Maresse asked hugging and kissing me. "Yea I'm fine." She said taking deep breaths. "Somebody gon kill them." Maresse said.

A/N
lol Iloilo vote and comment baddies💗✊