0.21⭐️

After Josh and I talked we both felt relieved I loved him more to be honest. I was washing the dishes and kind of cleaning the house up because we all just got done eating and I just wanted to get caught up in my random, but good thoughts just because. "Yo you good?" Duke said tapping my shoulder. "Yeah why?" I asked confused. "Usually when people clean it mean something bothering them and they tryna distract theyselves." He said twisting his head.(I would say themselves but yk us black monkeys talk different. It just sounds better idc.) "yeah I'm good I just wanted to get wrapped up in my good thoughts." She said smiling while putting a trash bag in the trash can. "I'm done tho." She said washing her hands. "You tryna come to the club?" Duke asked embarrassed. "Yeah why not." I said laughing. "We all going by the way except for Agent and Davis." He said shrugging his shoulders. "I knew that." I said. "Be ready by 11:30" he said going to his room. I went to the room and started to get dressed. Josh was in fanums room on stream with him so I just got dressed one.

11:30pm
We got to the strip club and sat down. We just laughed and shit and talked.
Mariahthescientist

Liked by critics

Liked by critics.crazy and 365,675 others
Mariahthescientist @yourrage

After we got home I just thought about what me and Kai were talking about I was scared asf so I decided to call her.

"Hello?" She said confused."Hey tt" I said excited
"Hi baby how are you" she asked smiling. "I'm good just got back from a "party" I said lowly.
"You don't have to lie I know you went to the stripclub." She said while laughing.
"Fine yes I did." I said cringing at myself
"I saw and heard about you and Joshua are dating! How are you guys I remember when y'all were younger and he would be a flirt with  you!" She said laughing.
"He still does." I say laughing. "No I don't." Josh said walking in the room laying next to me in the bed. "Were you eavesdropping bitch?" I asked confused. "Don't cuss with me on the phone." She said sounding surprised. "Sorry." I said going on mute. "Bitch I thought you were gone?" I said messing with his hair. "DID YOU PUT ME ON MUTE MA'AM?" She asked. I jump and look at the phone. "No my phone was tripping but I'll call you back tomorrow I'm tired." I said yawning. "I love you baby." She said smiling. "I love you too ." I said hanging up yawning. I put my leg around Josh's waist and my head on his chest. "Goodnight i love you a lot." I say kissing him on the lips. "I love you more than a lot." He said pulling me on him.
Omniscient pov
Mariah was in the bed watching Kai's stream with josh and some other girl. The girl just kept flirting with josh. "You know they say if they got brown eyes they got good dick?" She asked. Kai and Josh looked at each-other with wide eyes and open mouths. "You gotta chill Setori. Rage got a girl." Kai chuckling looking at chat. "Ask her if we can share." She said laughing. "She said no." He said surprised because it was fast asf. "Damn Mariah I didn't know you was in here!" Kai said waving. "Hi babe" josh said waving and laughing.
City.switcher donated 2.38
"This bitch weird omm get her off with her thot ass." Everybody started laughing and running around the room. "Chat I agree Ngl I wish I could." Kai whispered in the mic while everyone was laughing. "I just know yo dick big." She said looking at josh horny. "Chat said Mariah asked if she needed to come down there." Kai said with wide eyes. Josh looked at Kai with wide eyes. "Josh she just texted me and told me to tell you to come upstairs now." Kai said turning his head to him fast. Josh ran upstairs fast asf. Josh knocked on the door before coming in. "Come in." She said. "Yeah?" He said shutting the door behind him fast asf after seeing what Mariah was wearing. Mariah looked good asf right now. She was in a red matching bra and panties set while doing her hair in the bathroom mirror. "You wasn't gonna tell her to stop flirting with you?" Mariah asked looking at him through the mirror.

 "You wasn't gonna tell her to stop flirting with you?" Mariah asked looking at him through the mirror

Like this^^
"I was I promise. But where you going with that underneath your clothe-" He got cutoff by her pulling his pants down and yk. everything was really easy because he was hard asf. "Ah shit Mariah wait." He said tryna move but failed. His breath became more and more hitched as he came. Mariah got back up washed her face leaving Josh too stunned to speak. "Bye get out." She said continuing to curl her hair. Josh left the room walking funny asf downstairs. "Wassup with u nigga?" Kai said looking back. "Come here real quick nigga." Josh said going in the bathroom. "Hold on Satori." Kai said running to the bathroom. "Why u was gone so long?" Kai asked laughing. "No jokes I just got the best head ever bruh." Josh said whispering. "Ew nigga!" Kai said covering his ears. "I was shaking and shit bruh my eyes was rolling to the back my head too and she just wouldn't stop." Josh said catching his breath. "She's tryna tell you you can't find nobody better than her." He said walking out. "Wassup chat my bad." Josh said walking out behind him.

A/N
OOP josh know not to fuck w Ryry nomo...
But real shit y'all needa give me ideas on the imagines.